Turn On The Radio

Turn Radio - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Aug, 2004 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How often do you listent to the radio?
  All my up hours       23.08%
  Only when at work       0.00%
  Only when driving in the car       46.15%
  Everyday       0.00%
  Once a week       7.69%
  Once a month       0.00%
  Almost never       23.08%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Do you listen to it?
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio

Don't you just love the radio? It is full of neat stuff, especially the latest music and commercials - yup, I like some of the commercials - it helps me keep up with what is going on. How often do you listen to the radio, what stations and what do they present for the listener?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2004 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Radio The Turn

I do not listen to it as much as I used to, but when I do it tends to be when I am out working or travelling. I listen to 97FM, a local station that plays about twenty minutes of good music without havin commercials in between.

19th Jul, 2004 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I listen to talk radio a lot these days. We have a sports talk station called KFAN which has some decent talk shows, including the Jim Rome show. I can't stand the traditional radio stations because they play the same playlist all day long, and there are 15 million commercials every hour.

20th Jul, 2004 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Radio The Turn

My radio (and CD player -- with Credence Clearwater CD in it!! ) was stolen out of my old car about 3 or 4 years ago. I never did replace it, because I was so mad (and pretty broke at the time, too.). Anyway, I got out of the habit of listening to the radio every minute of driving everywhere and I kind of like the quiet. Plus, it was good for hearing the scary engine noises undecided.gif

I do listen now occasionally, mostly at work when what I am doing is something brainless like data entry. I sing along and the work goes faster. Country, Classic Rock, Oldies. But I do hate the commercials...and now all the political "ads" or "spots" or whatever you call them.

Roz

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Radio The Turn

I listen most of the day to radio. What I have noticed about myself is that I no longer hear the talking, I just hear the singing/music. When we had that earthquake I turned the radio to the local station so that I could hear the news broadcasts, and I just didn't *tune into them* myself personally tongue.gif

When the music is too screamy or I have had enough of the 70's stuff, then I put on my CD's ~ Mozart, Vivaldi, etc.

26th Jul, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio

I mostly listen music in my car. It's a local station that plays 80's, 90's and today's pop music. Since I work at Target we don't get to listen to music until after the store is closed and we zone the place. To zone means picking up all the stuff that guests have left in the wrong place and making the store look neat and presentable for the following day. We will have an oldies station and just work to the beat, we can get a little silly after a long day of work. I will occasionally listen to music while online but not very often. I like all kinds of music rap, country, pop, classic rock, heavy metal and classical. Too bad there isn't one radio station that plays it all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Turn The Radio

I tend to listen to music online, that way I can get some of the local stations I used to listen to in the UK. It can be kind of strange though, given that there's a six hour time difference. I'm listening to the radio, and getting the news from the UK at 3am, while here in this part of the USA it's 9pm!

As for local radio, I don't listen much at home, but I do listen when I'm in the car. Normally Renee will have her 80s, 90s and today station on, but since coming to the US I've developed a taste for country music, so if I'm driving alone I tend to listen to the local country station.

Right now, I have Century FM from Manchester, England, coming over the net and through the phones, playing Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Turn On The Radio
A Friend

Turn The Radio Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I tend to not like the radio, for music at least. They hardly ever play good songs, and repeat the same songs over and over. When I do listen to the radio(For music) is when we are in the car, and then only because others of my family want to.(No I don't have my lisense yet...>_>.) In one of our cars we have a CD player, thus I listen to that instead.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Turn On The Radio

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,