Seeing An Autistic Child In Public

Seeing Autistic Child Public - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video
1st Jul, 2012 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

What would you do if you saw a child showing characteristics of autism in a restaurant? There is an instance here where Michael Savage's remarks is mentioned.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2012 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Public Child Autistic Seeing

I've been in a similar situation... Not as a parent out with their autistic child but as an observer looking on and no one acted the way that one guy did. Sure they were looking now and again but I think everyone understood and was sympathetic.

5th Sep, 2012 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Seeing An Autistic Child In Public Health & Special Psychology

Do you imagine a situation like that in Trinidad and Tobago? There will be low or even no support for that child at all! I am sure one of the Trinis will agree with the guy in the video! rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Sep, 2012 - 7:25pm

10th Sep, 2014 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Public Child Autistic Seeing

This is a news article from 2013 but the stories told are true today as any other day. With my own boys I find it increasingly difficult to take them out in public. They touch everything, constantly talk and are extremely impatient. What is worst is their anxiety is greatly heightened by being around each other - in other words one will say something to get the other ill mannered and so forth.

international QUOTE
Disruptive behavior by autistic kids stirs furor

FARGO, N.D. - When a 13-year-old Minnesota boy was banned from church after parishioners complained about his behavior, it exposed a painful truth so politically incorrect that some people feel guilty just saying it out loud: Some autistic children can be annoying and disruptive in public.
[..]
In the case of Adam Race, a judge agreed with a priest in Bertha, Minn., who said the 225-pound teenager was disruptive and dangerous, and upheld a restraining order barring him from services. The priest said Adam spit, wet his pants, made loud noises and nearly ran over people while bolting from the church after services. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Seeing An Autistic Child In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,