What Video Game To Cross Over - Page 3 of 3

I think Fallout would make a really good apocalyptic - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Dec, 2017 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2012 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

What Video Game To Cross Over
A Friend

What Video Game To Cross Over - Page 3

Dear corsava,

It's very nice of you to offer me help finding Space:1889. I appreciate that.
You are my first friend in China. smile.gif

Re: the old video game version - is it for computer? Or a certain game system?
I have a PS one that I still play. I really enjoy the older games even though the graphics may not be as 'cool' as newer ones. I like the characters, strategies and plots of the older games.

Rather off topic, but...
Right now, my grandson and I finished Legend of Mana, then he wanted to play all the Final Fantasy Games from FFI up through the PS II FF XII (I have them all except #3 which wasn't released in USA but appeared here as #6 with a few changes). We are currently about to finish FFII.

Don't go to a lot of trouble, but if you can find Space:1889 video, just let me know.

Thanks again, my friend.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2012 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Over Cross Game Video What

Why even cross over a video game? That's what Hollywood is doing and most times it isn't successful because when video games are created the whole scenario is meant as an excuse to play and not something truly to develop like a novel. More true when you apply it to an RPG where everything must add up so it isn't cheesy or far fetched.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2012 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

What Video Game To Cross Over Reviews RPG & Card Board

Just a friendly reminder that the subject of this topic is based on the first Post by Oliron which really concerns Dungeons & Dragons:

international QUOTE
I had an idea last night to take the theme or plot from a video game and cross it over to Dungeons & Dragons format. You would play as one of the main characters and follow the general plot of that game world.
Just wondering what you think, what video game world you most like and be exited about playing in [for Dungeons & Dragons]?

If you wish to focus on specific game you will like to play then please use the Computer Games board and start a new thread if one does not already exist for the game you're interested in.

26th Sep, 2012 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Over Cross Game Video What

What about Age Of Mythology? I find the plot is pretty much good for the Dungeons and Dragons. The plot in Age of Mythology is very religious, like Dungeons and Dragons.

28th Sep, 2012 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Over Cross Game Video What

I think the Greek mythology is sort of already adapted for Dungeons & Dragons but that's a good idea Felipe. Oliron, did you ever decide or you were just thinking out loud by starting this topic?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I ran an Age of Mythology-based game in 3rd edition Dungeons & Dragons once. The campaign spanned three years of real time. The players were Vikings - looting, plundering, pillaging Vikings, driven by Odin to attack and conquer the "Softer" Peoples. I changed the world a bit so that the Roman Imperium ruled almost all of Europe and Egypt was also a world power so that their pantheons had a bit more even ground. When the party attacked Roman pantheon temples, it sparked an act of war, which led them to fight against the Legions and their war-wizard leaders. Good stuff, one of my best campaigns, and only very loosely based on the video game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2016 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

What Video Game Cross Over - Page 3

Turning a video game into an Role-playing Game sounds really cool. Maybe factoring which rule set might hamper things but if you can convert that might be addicting!

12th Dec, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

What Video Game Cross Over Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I think Fallout would make a really good apocalyptic role-playing game. I don't know which system you could use but the background would be awesome.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Video Game To Cross Over

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,