ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Oh, yes! Newbie to RPG, right here! - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2004 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 25

ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 3

The pic is from my passport which I had done in 2001. I look so happy because I had just gotten engaged the day before. Funny but I never did use it, Paul decided to come over here instead. I will try to post more but I can't say if Paul will. He is in the middle of writing a new book and doesn't have much time for web related fun. I'll let him know he's missed. Thanks.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction ReneeisXena

Great pic, Renee! Glad to "see" you, girl! I'm so sorry you've had a sad time lately, and hope things will ease up for you. Nice to have you back.

{{hugggs}}
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ReneeisXena Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

ReneeisXena, I just read your post in the Mature section. What you probably can do is find out whether there is a policy where it states clearly that child must be sit down, if there is a policy then a security officer should enforce it, if there is not such a policy maybe you can help by encouraging those in authority to create one.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Page 3 Introduction ReneeisXena

ReneeisXena, let me be the first then to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you have many more birthdays to come. Enjoy some cake for me, will ya? Good to see you around the forum again. Maybe you'll join us in some RPG's later on. Say hi to Paul for us as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Introduction ReneeisXena

Well, it is now after midnight. Happy Birthday!

Now, will we see you here a little more often? wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

ReneeisXena Introduction
A Friend

ReneeisXena Introduction

Well, I need to add my happy wishes too! Happy Birthday! I enjoy your posts around the forum and I am glad you're here. By the way, thanks so much for posting that color test, it was a lot of fun. smile.gif I have seen your husband's posts around the forum, and I'm sure he is missed. Maybe he's busy, but I hope he comes back. Take care and I hope you have a great day. wink.gif

Dawn

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 22nd Jan, 2005 - 5:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
Charm: 25

ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 3

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. biggrin.gif I do plan on being around here a lot more often. As for RPGs, well I don't have the time right now. I'm sure in a month when things slow down as work I will look into one. Anyone have a suggestion for someone new to online RPGs?
Thanks again for the wishes. This truely is the best forum on the net.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

ReneeisXena Introduction
A Friend

ReneeisXena Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Oh, yes! Newbie to RPG, right here! That's me. I have never RPGed before coming here. Smudge has kinda converted me, and I love what I'm doing right now. First, I started out in Cozyville. You can read all about it by going to Cozyville and reading the FAQ there. Basically, it is a community where members use their FP to buy land and build a house. You kind of 'journal' about your experiences there, and there is a thread where you interact with other people. Now, I am playing a game in the Love & Life Bytes board called 'gas shortage.' It is an interaction game with whoever is playing. You create a character, following the guidelines given, then you join the story. It's like telling a story in both RPG's. You'll have to go and read the thread. It really is fun. I think you can still join if you want to. Ok, hope that helped. Good luck.

Dawn

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 22nd Jan, 2005 - 6:55am

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: ReneeisXena Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,