ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Great pic ReneeisXena, good to see the real - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2004 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2004 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 2

Reene, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you once upload your pic? What happened?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2004 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ReneeisXena

The Architect wishes to inform you to refrain from posting in the LDS Board. As it says within this board it is for LDS Members Only. He has sent you Emails with regard to this before, you may wish to check your inbox.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 25

ReneeisXena Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, I know I haven't been around much but a lot has been going on here. My best friend, well actually she's more like a sister, has lost her mother to cancer. The funeral was today. She had been in the hospital for a few weeks and the doctors had said it was only a matter of time. Intellectually I know she is better off and no longer has the pain, but it still feels like I lost a family member. Deb, my friend, is such a trooper. She is putting on a great act being the hostess, but I know her so well. I know that she is hurting so much that it hurts me to see it. I just wish there was something I could do. I have let her know that I am here for her and will come running at the slightest call. Other than that I am at a loss as to how to ease her pain.
I'm sorry this is a becoming maudiline. When everything is calmer and the pain of loss is easing I will be around more, I promise.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Introduction ReneeisXena

Welcome back. I am sorry for your lost but it is good to know that you can be a supportive friend and I am in agreement that sometimes the pain makes it that they are better off in the after life (My dad died from cancer).

Reene, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you once upload your pic? What happened?

I just noticed you did not reply to my question?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 243
Flag Posts: 271
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction ReneeisXena

Oh, I'm sorry I thought I had. I tried to get a pic to work but it needs to be a specific size and I am not sure how to resize it. I will try again when I can get it smaller.

Thank you for your kind words and I'm sorry you lost your dad to cancer too. My dad died from lung disease brought on by years of smoking, it will be 20 years in January that he's gone and I still miss him. Life is not easy some times but I have always tried to remember the message in the Footprints poem. I know there have been many times when the Lord has carried me.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 23rd Jul, 2004 - 3:59pm
Signature: Renee - Battle On!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2004 - 9:55am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

ReneeisXena Introduction

Oh, I'm sorry I thought I had. I tried to get a pic to work but it needs to be a specific size and I am not sure how to resize it.

Well the script actually checks that for itself. If you try to enter a width or height larger than is allowed it will stop you. When I looked at your pic it was showing fine for me. Here is what you can do... Email it to me and I will put it up for you. You can contact me via the Contact Page. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2004 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

ReneeisXena Introduction - Page 2

Looking good! I am glad to see you were able to upload your photo. Hope to see you around the forum.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2004 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

ReneeisXena Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Great pic ReneeisXena, good to see the real you! Sorry to hear about the recent loss and we really miss you around the forum. Looking forward to you and Paul reposting on the boards again. Tell Paul we miss him too. See ya.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: ReneeisXena Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,