Stephen Harper

Stephen Harper - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 10:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canadian Canadian Related News
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2012 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Harper

Gun summit brings Harper to Toronto today
Canadian News

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will host Prime Minister Stephen Harper for a so-called gun summit the latest attempt by politicians and civil servants to hash out a plan to stop weapons use in Canada's most populous city.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2014 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harper Stephen

Harper to be Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize:

With recent developments across the globe posing new and difficult challenges, only one leader, Prime Minister Stephen Harper, has maintained the moral clarity needed to face them, says B'nai Brith Canada. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2014 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen Harper History & Civil Business Politics

Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions:

Police arrested a man at gunpoint just steps from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Thursday, underscoring tensions in the capital Ottawa a day after a gunmen killed a soldier and rampaged through parliament. Ref. Source 9

6th Oct, 2015 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Harper Stephen

As elections are getting closer to a draw will Harper finial release some positive to shoot down Justin's attacks in regards to helping the middle class? I have my doubts and I think he is in trouble if some positive spending to help the economy is not released. After all the DVP and rail systems have huge plans for an over haul in the coming years perhaps he should be looking closer at this.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Stephen Harper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,