Voting For Members - Page 3 of 4

I generally vote if/when I remember to, and - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Aug, 2010 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I vote for Members or Moderators...
  Each month       87.50%
  Every other month       0.00%
  Never       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
... and Moderators or Even Singles
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members
A Friend

Voting For Members - Page 3

I wrote off voting when I tried to vote for a member of the month in August on September 4, but was prevented from voting because it was too late. I'm not sure how I can be expected to evaluate the best member of the past month, when only four days after the month is over it's too late to vote.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2007 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Members Voting

Hi tortdog, you've misunderstood how it works. To vote for the member of the month for August, your vote has to be in by the 31st August, and to vote for September's member of the month, you have until the last day of September to do it which is the 30th, and so forth. That's why your August vote wasn't accepted, and it seemed too early for September-you've got another 15/16 days left to make your mind up!
Hope this clears it up a bit for you!
Best wishes, Diane.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members
A Friend

Voting For Members Feedback & FAQ News Community

I had not seen that explained until now. So member of the month might reflect only 2 weeks of posts. Now that I know that, It ups the calendar quite a bit.

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

14th Sep, 2007 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Members Voting

hi, no problem, it just means that you have the full month to ponder over who to vote for!
It just gets announced who the winner was on the first of every month, then it starts again. It's a fair way for everyone to get a chance that way!
All the best, Diane.

15th Sep, 2007 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Members Voting

Where do you go to vote for members anyways? Do you have a list with all the members and their pic?

15th Sep, 2007 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Voting For Members

In the start of this Thread that help is given, however you can go to the Site Map or the Menu at the top of every page under "Main Options" or you can use the link called "Honor" which takes you to the Honor Club and so forth.

QUOTE (Jen)
Do you have a list with all the members and their pic?

You can try the Member List also via the top menu, but why do you want to see their pic? Does seeing what they look like influence your decision?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2009 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Voting Members - Page 3

Is there a 'fear' in Voting for other Members? I notice that although there are Members who regularly visit and participate in our Community they do not take the time to Vote. I'm hoping as the year comes to a close that Members become serious about voting for other Members so they can feel their input is appreciated.

1st Aug, 2010 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Voting Members Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I generally vote if/when I remember to, and a member has "stood out" in my mind, which I think we have to admit, surely, usually one does, each month (in a good way). My problem is I just usually don't remember - this giant new VOTE FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH banner bar at the bottom of the screen is pretty handy, if sledgehammerish (which I myself need).

I just don't remember if I've already voted or not, for some months, so I may vote twice, so maybe if there was some way to know whether or not you've voted this month, or at least when your last vote was/for what month, etc.?

As for mods, the less I see of them, the better, generally, kinda like police officers, in a way - I don't know or see all that many in most of the areas I frequent so they have a very low visibility and unless they're doing "modly duties" (which being helpful certainly includes), I can't see voting for them, from my POV, as I can't honestly make an informed statement about them.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Voting For Members

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,