Voting For Members - Page 4 of 4

Clara, in the Newsletter just before the end - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 10:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I vote for Members or Moderators...
  Each month       87.50%
  Every other month       0.00%
  Never       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
... and Moderators or Even Singles
23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members - Page 4

What will be cool is an Email with a link at the end of the month that you can just click on and give your vote.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members
A Friend

Members Voting

I do not think it is a fear of voting I think many just do not realize that their votes actually count. I know I try to vote each month.

23rd Sep, 2010 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members Feedback & FAQ News Community

I havent voted the last few months because I havent been as active. It would seem odd for me to vote on the member of the month when I havent really paid enough attention to vote properly. I have found that in that case it becomes more of a buddy or someone that I like to read vote rather than someone that might have made the most difference in the community.

23rd Sep, 2010 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Members Voting

Clara, in the Newsletter just before the end of the month I usually include a voting link. Additionally, when you visit here just before the end of the month the Bottom Bar changes to emphasize voting.

Vincenzo, that is a good approach but unfortunately there are too few votes so if while here you see someone that stands out to you then please do vote for them. It is better than not voting at all and does count as KNtoran said.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Voting For Members

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,