Voting For Members - Page 2 of 4

This is an important part of the community - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2007 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I vote for Members or Moderators...
  Each month       87.50%
  Every other month       0.00%
  Never       12.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
... and Moderators or Even Singles
10th Feb, 2005 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members - Page 2

Hmmm... maybe I should include the Bots in this too?

Maybe you should create another category for Bot of the Month! That way the non humans will not feel inferior. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2005 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Members Voting

That was just small humor, there is no way that the bots will 'feel' inferior - trust me. Staying on topic... I like the idea that it shows who got votes on the Honor Club Page as it helps Members / Moderators to know how well they are liked / doing.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Voting For Members
A Friend

Voting For Members Feedback & FAQ News Community

I vote every month, and have done so since I joined. I like the whole idea behind it all because it gives members and mods who are putting in the extra time and commitment a chance to shine in the spotlight. I do like the feature to see who all got a vote and how many votes they got, especially when there is a tie.

6th Jan, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Members Voting

Yes BabyBlues, you have been faithful in that aspect and I appreciate it. In the last month I really pushed to get the votes that you see now in the Honor Club and we still ended up with a tie. It was not easy to get even the votes we did; I sent reminders, wrote back, mentioned it at every turn, etc. I wish people would just vote to support the efforts of others naturally. I also had to throw out a couple of votes because some Users were voting for Members / Mods that did not even log on for the Month of December. I cannot accept that. If you are going to vote, do it because you really enjoyed their effort for that particular Month and not because they were your best bud months ago or outside of the Community. Ah well, now I know how the politicians feel.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Members Voting

Vote Page Update

On the Vote Page you will know that your Vote was properly sent to the Architect if you are taken to a "Thank You" page immediately after clicking the sent button.

5th Feb, 2007 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Voting For Members

Having two choices was a great move. It is confusing enough when one is still wading through your immense space here. I did vote but mostly because of the nice reminder that was sent to me via e-mail. I agree it is nice for mods to be reminded us members appreciate their dedication!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2007 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Voting Members - Page 2

What disappoints me the most about this feature is that there should be at least 20 votes, and often those who have been voted for in the past do not themselves reciprocate by voting for someone else too - kind of selfish.

2nd Sep, 2007 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Voting Members Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

This is an important part of the community on the forum, and I have to hold my hands up and apologize that I have missed the last couple of votes, and although not done intentionally, purely because I've not been here, it does have a hard hitting effect when several votes that could have made a difference haven't been given.
I for one need to keep my eye on the ball, as the weeks just seem to be whizzing by, and it would certainly be a shame if this particular part of the forum ceased to exist.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Voting For Members

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,