Matrix Beauties

Matrix Beauties - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 21st May, 2005 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: Among the major women of the Matrix movies who was the real beauty for you?
  Trinity       28.57%
  Niobe       28.57%
  Persephone       42.86%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Beauties

Among the major women of the Matrix movies who was the real beauty for you? Why?

Niobe, Trinity or Persephone?

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2004 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Beauties Matrix

Matrix

Niobe, Trinity or Persephone?

Definetly Persephone, she's gorgeous. She looks like a model.

6th Aug, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Matrix Beauties RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Persephone was visually appealing, but for me, Trinity represented the total package; beauty, muscle and attitude!

6th Aug, 2004 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Beauties Matrix

Matrix

international QUOTE
Trinity represented the total package; beauty, muscle and attitude!

Uh uh....you like rough girls huh? wink.gif

6th Aug, 2004 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Beauties Matrix

Matrix

I'm with Persephone on this one, but I can relate to what Malexander is saying, however, the movie does not give the daring personality of Persephone to be established so who knows what could have happened? wink.gif

2nd Apr, 2005 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Matrix Beauties

Matrix

Don't forget about Zee. She is a Zionite who is beautiful and tough. We first see her in Reloaded when her husband Link, who is the new operator of the Nebuchadnezzar, comes back home. Zee's brothers were Tank and Dozer who both die before Reloaded. She is an integral part of Revolutions as she helps maim the drilling machine, and also helps 'Kid' open the gate for Niobe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2005 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Beauties

Matrix

Don't forget about Zee. She is a Zionite who is beautiful and tough. We first see her in Reloaded when her husband Link, who is the new operator of the Nebuchadnezzar, comes back home. Zee's brothers were Tank and Dozer who both die before Reloaded. She is an integral part of Revolutions as she helps maim the drilling machine, and also helps 'Kid' open the gate for Niobe.

Definitely agreeing with that one. She's a total hottie and she pulled through until the end. I like all types of women but my most liked are asian and african women.
Spanish pull in right behind them though. wink.gif I don't know what it is about my own race that really gets to me, maybe it's because most people of my race believe them selves to be higher or better than everyone else or maybe it's because of past events like slavery or pushing the native american's of their own land.

21st May, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Beauties Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

I would choose Persephone. Not only she looks absolutely astonishing, she has also a very confident, proud attitude. She got me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Matrix Beauties

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.