Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Or Move

Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Move - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

There were many, but for you wish was your favorite scene or specific move in any on the Matrix movies? So we understand which scene you are referring to please be specific.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2004 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Move Scene Movie Matrix Favorite

Matrix

My favourite move so far (I haven't seen the last Matrix movie yet, but I rented it today) tongue.gif is in the first one, when Neo finally realizes that he has the power to do whatever he wants in the Matrix and Mr. Smith comes to fight him and Neo is standing and fighting and blocking him with only one arm while watching his other hand like he has no worries in the world laugh.gif while Mr. Smith goes insane. I love that one!.

6th Aug, 2004 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Or Move RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

My favorite scene was the highway scene in Reloaded. It was just cool to see the agents and Morpheus destroying those cars when they jumped on them. It was also neat to see them fighting on the top of the semi; with the KeyMaker helpessly watching.

6th Aug, 2004 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Matrix

This is a hard decision for me, but I would have to narrow it down to the Frenchman's mansion battle scene where they are trying to get the keymaker (Reloaded). It is one of the only scenes in the Trilogy where you see Neo using weapons of various sorts and fighting styles from many disciplines. I especially like where he stops the sword of the tatooed swordsman with the edge of his hand and then bleeds, it is the one moment where you realize - he is human.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'd have to say that my favorie scene was the entire high-rise sequence from the first film. Especially the part where Neo dodges the bullets, the camera work there was very cool to watch.

For my second favorite scene I'd have to say the part in Reloaded when Trinity jumps out the window and Neo catches her. He's not going to let any stupid laws of physics stand between himself and the woman he loves, blazing through the sky at insane speeds, pulling the bullet out of her, etc.

12th Dec, 2004 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

My favorite thing is, in Matrix, when they were going to rescue Morpheus, they crossed that machine that checks for metal, and the gaurd says casually "could you please open the bag" and they open it to reveal thousands of weapons stacked inside! That was just so funny.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2005 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Move

Matrix

I liked all the fight scenes, but my favorites are: Neo dodging the bullets for the first time in Matrix I and the scene when one of the agents jumps on a car and destroys it (in Matrix II)

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Move Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

My favorite scene is from Reloaded during the highway chase scene trying to escape with the key maker. When the twins are trying to run Morpheus over with the car, he rolls out of the way, slices the tires with the sword so when they skid to turn around, the car starts to flip. With out missing a beat, in on full movement, he finishes the sword swipe turns and fires into the exposed gas tank of the flipping car and it blows up. That was absolutely the coolest scene to me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Matrix Movie Scene Or Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.