Subway Trinidad - Page 2 of 3

The level of service and quality of its product - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Feb, 2016 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Subway Tobago
11th Jun, 2013 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad - Page 2

Thanks for the information, Lydia. I have in fact tried it already and it's a good deal though the choices are limited.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2013 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Subway

Went to Subway West Mall today. Sad to say but food wise I cannot believe they don't even have one restaurant offering curry / roti - most everything is deep fried junk. I really didn't want to go with Subway because as I said earlier I could not see myself paying so much for vegetables on a piece of bread, but it was the 'healthiest' choice there. The service was good and the woman recommend I try the Veggie Max which is the Sub with veggies, cheese and a soya patty. I tried it and was impressed with the taste of the patty, it was good enough that I felt like I was eating a whopper. At least I will use this as a second option if there is nothing else.

26th Jul, 2013 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I'm glad you enjoyed the treat JB. Mine was a BLT and it was delicious. Next time, I would like to try one of their salads.

10th Feb, 2014 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Subway

I wonder if the local Subway store owners have picked up on the news about the chemical used in Subway's bread that is also used for rubber products and acted on it to remove it from the bread sold in Trinidad?

2nd Mar, 2014 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Subway

I doubt it very much, you see abroad you see the social media acting rather quickly because its the US. Do you really think Subway will ensure every single franchise outside the US changes the component of the bread? I doubt it very much. In the US yes, because people can sue you rather quickly but not here.

3rd Mar, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad

Was in Subway West Mall recently and they had two workers out front. It took an eternity to get my one foot long sub. Are they understaffed or just slow? Management needs to look at the number of workers they have, two people is NOT enough!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad - Page 2

Im watching a video of Subway in the US making a veggie delite sandwich. But they have things like avocado, spinach and even olives. Did you ever see those items here?

15th Feb, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Subway Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

The level of service and quality of its product has decreased significantly since they opened. They keep charging more when it should be cheaper. Why do people keep buying this nonsense? A good roti costs so much less!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Subway Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,