Morbid Jealousy

Morbid Jealousy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology / Mental Health Issues
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2012 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Morbid Jealousy

Morbid Jealousy

I left my marriage of 5 years six months ago. He was abusive but much of it was spurred by my constant jealousy. In the beginning of our engagement he was having an online and text relationship. After that, though, he made every effort to be faithful but I never believed him. I searched his computer, his phone, I attacked female friends on his Facebook page, I was jealous everywhere we went and I would wake up in the middle of the night and sneak to look through his phone. He would always get very angry when I didn't trust him and understandably so. This is not the first relationship I've ruined in this manner. I am Bipolar, with a serious suicidal history,  I am on medication. Psychotherapy only goes so far for me, as I've had years of it since I was very young. What can I do to help myself and stop the urge to act on this constant jealousy and fear Thank you!
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Jealousy Morbid

Morbid Jealousy

The mental disorder: Morbid Jealousy and its related debilitating characteristics can be Discussed in this Thread.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2014 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Morbid Jealousy Health & Special Psychology

Texts sent partner into knife rage

A young woman attacked her boyfriend with a knife after finding texts on his phone from another woman, the New Plymouth District Court was told. Ref. Source 9

23rd Jan, 2014 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Jealousy Morbid

I feel its natural for anyone to be jealous over something or someone they really love BUT it should never reach the stage of paranoia or violence because at that stage you're talking seeing someone for help.

> TOPIC: Morbid Jealousy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,