Morpheus - What If I Told You?

Morpheus Told You - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 29th Aug, 2012 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best What If I Told You Quotes
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2012 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

I've been known to say many things, but What if I told you...

(Continue with something significant...)

Morpheus - What If I Told You? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2012 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

I like these things especially when the quotes are original and 'deeper' than just being cynical. Let me have a go:

What if I told you... that life is very much like the Matrix, a lie generated by politicians, religious leaders and business men meant to create an illusion that you buy into.

19th Aug, 2012 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Morpheus - What If I Told You? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

What if I told you... what JB said above is very true because most things are fake in this life like fads, media, relationships and very few things are real like love and yourself.

19th Aug, 2012 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

What if I told you... fighting with shades on isn't wise because it can get cracked in your eye plus who would want to ruin a perfect pair of shades to fists anyways?

21st Aug, 2012 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

What if I told you... that the coolness factor in the Matrix was very important but the underlying message was even more critical to freeing your mind.

23rd Aug, 2012 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Matrix

What if I told you... that I really missed Plugged RPG and I hope one day it starts back?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2012 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Morpheus - If Told You

Matrix

What if I told you... that I would need to have an overwhelming response to make that happen.

29th Aug, 2012 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Morpheus - If Told You Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

What if I told you... some people get so emotional about their character in a game that they absolutely loose touch with reality and go ballistic.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Morpheus - What If I Told You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.