[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 17 of 20

I have been sent by the Administrator to clean - Page 17 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Oct, 2004 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 17

hey ShadowNinja, dude man, you did better than i could have done for posting party order. no worries mate. you did the best that you could have, but i do see your point. and don't worry about "letting the party down". you didn't man, you just tried the best of your abilities to help us out, so don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault.

75% is alot to ask for though. alot of people that join this board join for the rpg, so how do you keep up the 75% if you miss one day of posting? not to mention it seems like there are plenty of people that post good posts, just not daily (like every other day). i don't see what wrong with perhaps making the 75% a 60% or even a 50%???? tongue.gif
eight players? start to just mass emailing people ... this adventure we had 5 right? 3 more.....now 4. 8 people seems like alot, but it would enhance the story right?

so guys/gals, what shall we do now?

Message Edited!
Knight: Who dares to move my edit?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Thief Catch camp

See here Villagers - this thread is not meant for complaints, but to resolve what thou hast done so as to make improvements to THY playing technique. The GMs word is not for negotiation, nor should there be any squabbles concerning it. Thou knowest the rules and requirements, if thou canst not abide then thou knowest what to do.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2004 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

Back on topic. Arthyr, mass emailing may not be the best idea, however it seems to be the only one we have now. Unless we can, um, find some other way to attract people who will willingly post every day on this particular thread, (articulated, well formatted posts) then we're in a bit of a pickle. It seems that we may well end up having to send emails to people who don't happen to be RPGers. Hopefully we can get the better lot of the posters to join us so that we may resume the 'game'.

I'm also hoping that we can try for a little more suggestions in the game. Instead of us all trying to avoid risks, perhaps we could be a little more forthcoming. I know this point has already been brought up, but just bringing it up once more won't do any harm. Although this kind of strategy may get us into trouble, I'm sure we can moderate ourselves. However, our prime problems seem to be the lack of people and the progression through the plot. Hopefully we can sort these out soon. I'll try to post suggestions when I can. If we decide on anything (soon, with any luck) then I hope that we can put it into action. biggrin.gif

Message Edited!
Knight: Maiden thy sarcastic remarks are unfounded. What part hast THOU not understood from what I gobbled above? Reply to me NOT!

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2004 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 17 Thief Catch camp

yea, sounds like a good idea. would you or anyone else happen to know any rpger's that have played before? wouldn't hurt to get one or more of them to play along, ya know? keep us on our feet. looks like there are several people who are definite potentials for playing these rpg's...they just gotta get their percentage up. tongue.gif

2nd Sep, 2004 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Thief Catch camp

Oh gosh guys, I'm sure you all wanna kill me! undecided.gif I thought I could handle it but having to get up every day at 5:30 am to go to my new job is not an easy task, then come home from work, make dinner, spend a little time with my family and then go to sleep, that's how my life is right now, so I will not be able to continue with the game. Sorry if I dissapointed you all. cry.gif

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2004 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

it's cool LDS...it's all good. i knew how you felt (at least over summer).

i'm a little busy right now myself. just moved back to college, go hired at an internet company, and setting up classes....ought to be interesting, so i might be delayed a little as well, but just email before you guys start back up so that i know and can set aside some time to play please?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2004 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 17

Eep! I'm afraid that I may have some bad news to pile on the already high heap of 'people who don't seem to have time'. You see, my exams are comming up very, very soon and most of the time I only have five to ten minutes online every day, and I use most of this time for research. So even if I somehow get my posting up, I can't gurantee that I'll be able to post everyday. sad.gif Much appoligies to everyone out there, but I will try to continue.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2004 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 17

I have been sent by the Administrator to clean the dregs of this camp and to reawaken the hunt for the bandits on yonder hills. Those with the required activity may re-apply for the mission at hand before disgrace sets in, the rest can continue to sleep and you will eventually be removed from the party. Either way the mission will continue regardless to whom may join even only it is just to show how a mission can be fulfilled.

Scheduled Start Date: 4th October, 2004

+  « First of 20 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,