[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 18 of 20

Arrghhh.. Woman! My axe is sharp and - Page 18 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2004 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 18

See here las, I am ready and meh sword has been sharpened by the local blacksmith for a gold piece. Shall we make a quick plan and be on the move?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2004 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Thief Catch camp

Aye, that be a good idea if I did ever hear of one as meh thirst be a buildin' up for a mug of tavern ale with a roasted leg of a calf. Knight, who else be here that will journey this day?

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2004 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

On this journey I shall be as two can never be better than three. I know the hearts of thieves based on instinct and I feel I might yet predict the verdict of this mission.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2004 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Page 18 Thief Catch camp

Seeing that this mission be we three shall we wait for another or shall we make haste towards the site our Elders have shown unto us?

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2004 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Thief Catch camp

I say give them til tomorrow night and if they be not here we take our flight.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

[camp] To Catch A Thief

This be a good plan since I wish to be sitting in the tavern drinking ale and eating a roasted calf leg. Of course I must hear a wee little talk of new fair maidens for the takin' too! *burp*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 18

Which maiden will be interested in a red bearded oversized oaf unless they are also in the same kettle? Enough of this... here is what I propose...

I follow no man, but hence forth I will give Knight an ear as he seems to know this territory better that me. I say that we obtain horses of a dark color and cloaks to cover our pale skin lest we be seen easily in the dark of night. Upon reaching to the outside of where the Elders claim they found the victims we can hide in a bush - listen, wait and look for what is around.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 18

Arrghhh.. Woman! My axe is sharp and double-edged, I see you do not like life - I will lay thee waste for the carrion crows!

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,