[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 19 of 20

I say I stop now and fumble with meh coins - Page 19 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Oct, 2004 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2004 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 19

See here! Enough of this quarreling! Save your threats for the dark ones we shall meet in the Forest. Florena, your plan is wise and we can journey on the morrow if there is none other to journey with us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2004 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Thief Catch camp

Agreed, let me depart and head over to the tavern before I strike this sun colored las with my boot. We can meet north at the edge of town by the willow tree at sun down with all our equipment.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2004 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

After the sun has departed behind the hills I will seek to make party order established. Drink, eat now for tomorrow we may die and at least we may enjoy today while we still have it.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Page 19 Thief Catch camp

I do believe we need a guinea pig, and a well protected one at that. Someone who will lure the enemy into the open. Here is a plan most brill and wise, yet it is dark and maybe red beard may take the challenge... ride upon thy horse in the open and we will follow your lead via a nearby bush. Stop, take a leak as thou doest best and see what you attract. Knight and I will cover you.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Thief Catch camp

That plan is workable and may even bring us closer to our enemy, the question remains... will Horde do it?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

[camp] To Catch A Thief

I be willing and I even be needing a leak right about now so it all comes in handy!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 19

Good mate. Now as thou ridest count some of thy gold pieces aloud in a drunken manner. This will surely attract attention. Hmmm... and you may wish to sing something to the effect of you are going to the East City.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2004 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 19

I say I stop now and fumble with meh coins givin' time for Knight and Florena to come up for an attack, but please do not be late, I be not in the mood for arrows in my gut.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,