[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 3 of 20

Well, we didn't end up dead, but it - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Aug, 2004 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 3

OOC:My name? Well its just a differant form of the name I use for my screen name so, yeah... >_>
I'll vote for party leader as soon as we have all of the people that are going to join, here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

QUOTE (fugitive247 @ 9-Aug 04, 6:52 PM)
Just got a message from Arthyr. He's anxious to join us, but is waiting for some clothes. laugh.gif

heh...ok i'm here...and no worries i'm wearing a cloak. cool.gif

here's what the GM told me too: "Lastly, when you buy clothes you are
in fact buying better clothes than you now have"...therefore i'm wearin like an animal skin ( tongue.gif )

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: I don't know if Tena will be joining us. If she were we'd probably already have heard from her by now. I'm willing to offer my services as party leader. Honestly, I felt robbed of the opportunity from the last scenario since our GM closed it at the precise moment I was posting to the party order thread. Of course this requires a group concensus. I also believe LDS would make a fine leader if she's willing. If this is the case, I'd be happy to be 2nd. Just my thoughts...

Make no mistake- the GM expects scenarios to run in a timely manner. We all must post regularly to the circus- at least once a day even if it's just to check in, okay? The last scenario turned out rather badly due to a number of factors. One player was AWOL for over a week (unacceptable!) and his character was written out of the game, leaving all his equipment and gold behind. Shame, too, since he was fairly experienced and ended up losing all he'd worked so hard for. Too bad noone could claim his horse! Another player made a foolish move that put our entire party in jeopardy. Everyone should do well to remember that the actions of a single character can have serious consequences for everyone. Then there was the issue of replacement party leader. Apparently our GM overlooked that the switch had taken place (he never updated the party stats page) and the required dice roll HAD been made. The rest is history. Read the old Circus threads. It's all there.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 3 Thief Catch camp

OOC:arthyr, Welcome welcome! Glad to see more members arriving! I think we will need more though. We have 5 right now:

Fugi
LDS
Xepher
Arthyr
Me

11th Aug, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Thief Catch camp

I also believe LDS would make a fine leader if she's willing. If this is the case, I'd be happy to be 2nd. Just my thoughts...

Thanks for the vote of confidence but two things stopped me from accepting:

1) Not enough time on the net undecided.gif (I don't want to say yes and then I will have to leave, know what I mean?)

2) Because English is not my native tongue, it takes me even longer to write what I want for the story, if I'm a party leader, it would be even worst. laugh.gif

Too bad noone could claim his horse

I believe I did claim that horse! Now, I don't know if they putted it in the Party Order... undecided.gif

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

LDS, yes, you do have the horse and all it's equipment- cool beans, girlfriend!!! Would you be willing to be 2nd party leader?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2004 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 3

Sure, no problem. I will be the second leader. I hope this time we don't end up dead too quick laugh.gif

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Well, we didn't end up dead, but it sure could have turned out better. That's for sure. This time we will all need to be consistent about posting daily (hopefully), so we can avoid getting locked in another cage- or worse. Not nice to keep the GM waiting. wink.gif We're going to need to plan quicker as well. And if anyone is thinking of doing something boneheaded, like picking pockets in an event the whole party is attending, I plan to speak out against it. We sure got in a mess of trouble over that episode, huh?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,