[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 6 of 20

Well, I think Fugi should started replying - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Aug, 2004 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 20 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 6

OOC:Sounds good to me. Though something makes me wonder, why do most people pick to be a thief? I for one just wanted to match my name, and had no idea that most people would pick to be one. If I had I would have chose to be a warrior(Seeing as I'm not to good with magicians...)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: Eh, Forgive me for the wait I've had some family issues to deal with aswell as a power-out.

IC: Hearing voices from ahead Xari stop to listen for a moment, from what she hears these people seem to be hunting down theives for gold, she smiles slightly to herself thinking then her smile fades at the thought of her being caught. She thinks to herself "Nah, that wouldn't happen..".

She begins to walk slowly and cautiously towards the voices, it suddenly goes quiet, she stops and wonders if they had heard her. "Oh well, might as well walk up there and introduce myself." She says to herself.

Just about to step out of the trees and into the open for her introduction Xari lets out a loud sneezes causing her to step back. "AA-CHOO!!!".

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Xari!!! Hurray!!! Please post regularly this weekend so the rest of the party can get to know you and your character. Hopefully we'll be ready to begin our adventure in the next couple of days. Right now I'm in a holding pattern as Hurricane Charley's outer bands have just reached my area.

IC: Airmed turns around toward the source of the noise and notices a slight rustling from a nearby shrub. "Show yourself!!!" she shouts. "I have a spear and fear not to use it if I must!!!"

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 6 Thief Catch camp

At the sound of the sneeze Shade instinctivly reachs for his dagger. He then relaxes as the figure of Xari appears.
"Hello miss! What are you doing in this area?"

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: That sounds about fine. I honestly hope that Xari will join us, as even if she's not a warrior more people ususally means more firepower. Sort of, anyway. Incidentally, I do hope that Hurricane Charley doesn't cause any large amount of danger.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

I honestly hope that Xari will join us

She just did. Read a cauple posts up.
So, now that we got all the people we probably will have, are we going to post up party order? Or are you waiting for the storm to pass? Either way it doesent bother me, I was just wondering.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 6

OOC: Charley passed by my area without incident. All we got was some steady rain and mild wind. I'm ready to begin whenever you folks are. From here on out we're all going to need to post daily, okay? Last chance to change formation, etc. One thing we haven't yet decided is who will negotiate for the party. Anyone interested, or should we play it by ear? Also, we need to decide who will be taking turns on night watch to keep alert for danger while the others sleep. I'm willing to pull a few shifts, but not consecutively.

15th Aug, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

Well, I think Fugi should started replying to Party Order so we can started officially the game. I'm willing to be up and in guard while some of you sleep.

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,