[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 7 of 20

Fugi, Sorry I overeacted... Its all my fault - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Aug, 2004 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 20 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 7

OOC: Sorry 'bout the last post. The computer I was using was going strange on me and only displayed certain posts, so I couldn't see her post. I'm using my own computer now. ^^ Hopefully we can start soon. Like in the last game, I'll take either first watch or last watch.

IC: "Eep!" Eissa flinched around at the sneeze, just as she would around any sudden noise. Her cheeks started to flush red. It was just another person, not someone out to kill her. Or was it? She lowered her gaze, like someone who'd been caught red handed at something bad, but not before taking a look at the other person.

Eissa, contrary to what most people around her believed, was actually rather smart. However, extremely bad social skills and an instinctive urge to take responsibility for anything bad that happened had a tendency to get her into more trouble than was normal. Now, faced with a newcomer, (two of them) Eissa felt rather stupid. "Er," she said, before running out of words. Face burning, Eissa gave up, waiting for events to move on.

Reconcile Edited: xepher on 15th Aug, 2004 - 4:09am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: I'm reluctant to post to party order just yet, even though I am more than ready. I need to know that everyone else is too. Some of you may only be reading this camp thread, but not posting. We need confirmation from all players that they're ready and comitted to posting on (hopefully) a daily basis, or more often if our party gets into trouble. I don't want the GM to get impatient like in the last scenario. So far Airmed, Ariadne and Eissa are consistently posting and are ready to go. Arthyr, Shade, and Xari... **nudge-nudge** wink.gif I'll check back here after the kids are in bed. Maybe I'll be able to post to party order by then and we can get underway.

Reconcile Edited: fugitive247 on 15th Aug, 2004 - 9:40pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

Fugi, I'm gone one frigin day and you think I've had a vacation or something! I'm always gone on Sunday! I go to church in the morning, and it just so happened I did'nt get home until 9:20 tonight. Its not my fault I can't post twice a day. Sorry for being rude, but I've been one of the ones posting the most. Maybe you don't see it, but its a fact.

I'm ready already! I could'ent be more ready!

((Sorry if this post sounds mean, but I can't stand someone saying I am not active...))

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 7 Thief Catch camp

OOC: ShadowNinja. Whoa, dude! I wasn't jumping on anyone's back- and certainly not yours. Please accept my sincerest apologies if it seemed that way. Yes, you have been posting, thanks. Now we just need to hear from Xari and Arthyr. As soon as that happens...

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: I'm sure they'll post soon. smile.gif It'll be nice to RPG again. Incidentally, (quite) a few posts up, ShadowNinja asked why people choose to be thieves. My own reason is that I'm a thief because whenever I RPG, most, if not all, of my characters are thieves. It seems to be a default with me. I've done bumbling thieves, scheming thieves, nasty thieves, all sorts. Probably if Eissa dies I'll try out being a warrior, but I've always fallen back on thieves. biggrin.gif

16th Aug, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief

I don't know what you all think but I think each one of us must take responsibility for our own characters, we should be playing by now! we are taking way too long...we will not be able to wait for players to post when we are actually in the game, so I think we should start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 7

sounds good to me...i already to "post consistently"...sorry about the weekend there, me and my mom went out of town to drop off my grandpa in a rest home like 3 hrs away, and we ended up stayin the whole weekend (which wasn't planned). sorry for the wait. i'll be able to post at the very minimum once a day for a little bit. cool.gif

Let's GO!

i also wouldn't mind pullin a shift or two of nightwatchin...as long as you guys don't mind... wink.gif

IC: looks in the direction of where the sneeze came from...starts walking towards the newcomer and says, "Hi there, I'm Arthyr. And who might you be?"

Reconcile Edited: arthyr on 16th Aug, 2004 - 5:35pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

Fugi, Sorry I overeacted... Its all my fault I got mad. Don't pay any attention to my last post...

I agree with LDS, we should start now.
Shade can take a night shift looking out for the group too.

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,