[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 2 of 20

OOC: That's good news. The larger - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Aug, 2004 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 2

OOC: Shade, make some conversation or something! smile.gif Eissa wouldn't mind chatting, just that she's amazingly nervous around most people. Actually, she'd probably just stammer and then give up...

IC: Eissa smiled. She'd shared Shade's sentiments about being locked up, and had no real wish to relieve that experience. Somewhat amused by the way he kept coming and going out of the shadows, she nodded her greetings to Arimed and Ariadne, still somewhat wary. This mood was heightened somewhat when a person had appeared out of nowhere and proclaimed that she would hunt them.

Had she gotten herself in for more trouble again? Eissa certainly hoped not. Getting up from her seat against a tree, she brushed herself off and took a few steps towards Arimed, then paused. "Er... yes," she started, unsure of what to say. "It's, um, nice to see you again. Ah, you’re looking fine. Yes." She paused awkwardly, bereft of anything to say, wondering what would happen next, and glanced around nervously should any more people suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2004 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: I sent messages to malexander and a new member, Arthyr, inviting them to join us. Cross your fingers, huh? FarSeer regrets that she is unable to partake in this adventure. Gonna miss her! sad.gif Haven't heard from Tena yet. Maybe she'll surprise us? wink.gif

Just curious, how did you folks arrive at your characters' names? Airmed is the name of an ancient Celtic goddess whom few remember today. She was a very powerful healer who even had the gift of regeneration. Herbs were her specialty. Here's a very informative link if anyone's interested...

https://www.owlsdottir.com/goddess/earth/ai...owing_green.htm

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: But... FarSeer is such a good RPGer! sad.gif Oh well. My sentiments about her surprising us. Hopefully that happens. It would be interesting to have a new character too. biggrin.gif I just spewed up my character's name from no where, actually. It's a name I use for quite a few of my RPG characters, as I've got a lot of stock names. The history of the name 'arimed' is interesting, though. I've read through the site, and found it rather nice.

9th Aug, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thief Catch camp

I hope Tena and Alex can join, it would ne nice to have a big group. smile.gif

Ariadne is a mythical name (Daughter of Minos) is Greek and means 'Very pure'.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Just got a message from Ramsus. He says he won't be able to play either. undecided.gif

10th Aug, 2004 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief

The Game Master says...

I usually do not read nor post here, but I feel it necessary to advise everyone that you should read this thread (the latest post): Click Here
By the way, do not reply to me here nor in other posts. Use ONLY the CONTACT page. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 2

OOC: Just checked the Party Stats page and noticed that Arthyr has no clothes!!! Like, what's he going to do- flash the enemies into submission?!? 

Just got a message from Arthyr. He's anxious to join us, but is waiting for some clothes. laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: fugitive247 on 10th Aug, 2004 - 1:53am

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

OOC: That's good news. The larger the party, the more fun it is. smile.gif Still, too large a party is a bit confusing. By the way, once all of us are here and posting, we'll have to vote a party leader, right? Any suggestions as yet? I'd like to vote FarSeer, but seeing as she isn't joining, I'd like to suggest Tena, once she comes here. If, that is, she's willing, of course.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,