Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2 of 4

((As you may have noticed we had a change - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Aug, 2004 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 2

My humble apologies, Sir GM. To avoid this happening again, may I please ask that it is stated whether or not party order posts are to be IC? Thanks ever so much! smile.gif
======================================
The party elects to find the thieves' hideout.

Questions:

1) Will everyone, not just our warrior, be paid 1GP/day?

2) Are we supposed to kill them or capture them?

3) Do they have a leader or are they just a band of rogues?

4) Are there bounties for them? If so, how much?

5) How many thieves are there to capture, or just an estimate?

6) How many attack at one time?

7) At what time(s) of day do these attacks occur?

8) What is the physical setting of where these attacks happen?

9) Were the victims' lives spared or were they killed?

10) Are there any definite descriptions of any of the thieves?

11) Is there a map of the area that we may have?

12) Once we have confirmed the location, might there be any villagers willing to assist us?

13) Before we set out, may we refresh our supplies with the village merchant?

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2004 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The Game Master says...

may I please ask that it is stated whether or not party order posts are to be IC?

I believe I answered this already. Review my posts above.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The old man sighs, and then says, "Be that all or should we arrange dinner?" The Elders laugh and one gestures to not take them seriously, but they are however looking for your reaction.

Our party has chosen to accept the mission to flush out the thieve's hideout. We have no further questions, thank you. If the Elders have indeed invited us to dinner, we gratefully accept. No telling when we will get another decent meal.

We will need to do some shopping before setting out on our quest. Airmed owes Ariadne 1GP from the last scenario and would like to settle this debt now, if possible. Thank you.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2004 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

Airmed still owes Ariadne 1GP from the last mission. This debt will be settled now, please.
=================================
Airmed hands Ariadne 1GP. "I didn't forget my debt to you, friend."

Airmed heads for the village shopkeeper. She buys:

healer's pouch: 1 qty.

healing herbs: 1 qty.

herbs for disease: 1 qty.

insect ointment: 1 qty.

belt pouch: 1 qty.

skin dye: 1 qty.

dry rations: 2 qty.

skin/water: 1 qty.

torch: 2 qty.

flint: 1 qty.

dagger: 1 qty.

Eissa uses this time to gather suitable rocks for her sling shot.

Arthyr and Shade wait in the village center, being sure to stay out of trouble.

Ariadne has a meal at the tavern.

We all agree to meet in front of the tavern in roughly an hour.

22nd Aug, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The Game Master says...

What is the calculation for all that stuff you bought? Put it at the end so that I know how much it cost and how much gold you should have left. This gives me less work in checking figures for you and also verifies that we are on par. It is not necessary to put qty. after each item, the number will suffice. When I copy this I then have to go and erase all the little additions (more work for me). Also, look at the the Multi-Tasking message as indicated and see how you can improve party order so there are not so much delays for such simple and almost irrelevant tasks towards fulfilling the adventure.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

healer's pouch: 2gp

healing herbs: 1gp

disease herbs: 1gp

insect oint: 1gp

belt pouch: 1gp

skin dye: 1gp

dry rations: 2gp

skin/water: 1gp

torch: 2gp

flint: 1gp

dagger: 6gp
=================
items 19gp

Starting balance 25gp
shop 19
-------------------------
balance 6gp
Ariadne 1
-------------------------
left 5gp

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2004 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Put it at the end so that I know how much it cost and how much gold you should have left.

Okay, something seems to be wrong here... am I not making myself clear enough? First off I said you just need to put the cost at the end, you do not have to list how much everything costs.

Everything you need to know is within the sticky threads of the Medieval board, if you are to be a successful leader then you must read them. For the players to be successful they should also read these threads and comprehend them as best as possible.

I am in no rush to play a game where the players do not know what to do, how to play, and may die quickly because of indecision. Take your time, ensure you know what to do - ask help from experienced players who have done it before - look over past party order, camp threads, etc.

Next... it seems you are determined to not read how to multi-task or the other threads concerning party order posting. Rather than stereotype me in the camp try reading the tips I gave you so that you can know what to do. They are all there, they have all been answered. It is not that I am not answering them (your questions), I have done, I pointed to you to the place, but you do not read it.

Think about your last party order, you buy items, now what? Should I create a post in the story just to say you went and bought items? READ Multi-tasking!

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

((As you may have noticed we had a change of leaders. Fugi resigned as leader{Shes still playing} and I took command. I believe that is all the changes. Thanks for understanding...))

After Airmed has finished buying her stuff the party will move to the location that the Elders had pointed to on the map. Once there the party will make themselves hidden, as not to be found by the thieves. Then waiting for dusk, the thieves of our group will search for the hideout, making sure to keep hidden using cautain(<--Spelling?), and remaining silent. Once found they will remember where it is and return to camp silently.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,