Farenheit 9/11 - Page 2 of 2

I recommend watching this movie coupled with - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Jul, 2006 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
6th Aug, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Farenheit 9/11 - Page 2

I partially disagree with you Malexander. You may be right that he emphasized too much regarding the "need for information", but think of it this way: it you want to make the smart choices for your future, you have to gather some intelligence/information. Sometimes that information can cost you some money - for example a newspaper. You have to be willing to pay that money to get the correct image. I think that movie is similar to that situation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Farenheit 9/11
A Friend

Farenheit

I have finally seen this movie years after it's release. I wasn't about to pay to watch it, but I was curious, so when I seen it at the library I checked it out.

Before I say anything about it let me make it clear have no "right" or "left" political alliances.

I wrote on another board that "Poltergeist" was the scariest movie to me, but on second thought, this movie is. Even if only half of it is true, it's still disturbing. I'm still very sceptical of it because I know it's pretty biased. I also know Moore did put his spin on it, but what about the real people in it? The people who lost their son really got to me. The mother had me crying real tears right along with her.

It was just all around depressing. I am now kind of wishing I didn't watch it.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2006 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Farenheit 9/11
A Friend

Farenheit 9/11 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I recommend watching this movie coupled with Farenhype 9/11. It does its best to discredit much of what Moore says in his film. However, after discarding the obvious propaganda from Moore and its counter part movie, you get a set of very disturbing facts that should have been addressed. Moore did a wonderful job of researching facts.... then butchered them to cater to the obvious left wing people. But facts are facts and much of what is in the documentary cannot be reasonably denied. This bring up the problem that the majority of right wing people will see the obvious propaganda and just discard everything using that as an excuse to ignore the obvious. When you watch this movie, watch with your mind, not your heart and beliefs, understanding that facts are facts no matter what context you place them and, and one slew or propaganda still does not negate the validity of the facts presented.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Farenheit 9/11

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,