Black Or White?

Black White - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 5th Feb, 2005 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A matter of dress styles or does it have a meaning?
8th Aug, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Black Or White?

Matrix

In Matrix One, a member of Morephus' party (a blonde woman that looked mannish) was dressed in white, this was unusual. Then in Reloaded you see the Architect wearing white along with the bodyguards of the Frenchman. Persephone for that matter Persephone was in white too, although she switches in Revolutions. Does this white or black thing have a meaning?

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

White Black

Matrix

I believe you refer to Switch as the person who was dressed in white in the original Matrix. I dont believe there was a meaning behing the black and white clothing; it certainly did not depict good vs evil because most of the heros wore black. What I do take from it all was black vs white vs grey. When in the matrix, the characters clothes were sharp, and crisp and one color. Persephone at one time I believe wore red. In Zion, there was no black or white or color, everything was grey or brown, very dull ugly colors. This symbolized the difference between the Matrix world and Zion; a dream world vs a reality world.

14th Aug, 2004 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Black Or White? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Well actually Morephus wore purple and dark olive with a black over coat. yes, Persephone wore red in Revolutions, but you see what is odd about it (not withstanding Morephus) they all wear one whole color and they choose White or Black. Here are the characters that wore all white:

Persephone, Switch, Frenchman's henchmen and the Architect. Anything similar between these? If it were not for Switch in there I would say that the white represented elevated programs, but since Switch is in there you have to wonder why only she as a human wore all white?

5th Feb, 2005 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

White Black

Matrix

I am watching Reloaded right now and just realized that the Architect was wearing a grey suit. Does that have any significance, or just an oversight? Interestingly enough he also has a black tie and white shirt.

> TOPIC: Black Or White?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.