Communication Transfer

Communication Transfer - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 30th Dec, 2004 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Or being programmed!
8th Aug, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Communication Transfer

Matrix

I believe that Neo was being fed instructions at certain times in the Matrix via his mouth, yup, his mouth. Think about it... the Oracle gives him a cookie, he eats, he now will do something because of that. I understand the directors purposely took out the part that said why he ate the cookie.

Persephone later kisses him and in the background you see something similar to code. What was Persephone giving to him? The Oracle tried to give him candy, and although she eats it, he does not... interesting indeed.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2004 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Transfer Communication

Matrix

I don't recall the Persephone/code scene you mentioned but I always wondered about the cookie scene with the Oracle. This could be one of those minor idiosyncracies within the movie that the brothers throw in to provide some 'food' for thought. wink.gif

15th Aug, 2004 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Communication Transfer RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

This is the scene:

Persephone: Such emotion over something so small. It's just a kiss.
Neo: Why should we trust you?
Persephone: If I don't deliver you to the Keymaker, she can kill me.
Neo: All right.
Persephone: But you have to make me believe I am her.
Neo: All right.
Persephone: Terrible. Forget it.
Neo: Wait. Okay.
Persephone: Ahh, yes. That's it. I envy you. But such a thing is not meant to last. Come with me.

If you look directly behind their faces it seems to be a lighted color - like code.

30th Dec, 2004 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Transfer Communication

Matrix

Let's not forget the scene in Reloaded where the Frenchman sends the chocolate cake to an unsuspecting female, and while she is digesting it, she is being programmed to feel what can only be described as ecstasy. What the Frenchman says while they are showing this can also lead to the theory of using touching and eating as a form of communications transfer:

Merovingian: No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power, and those without. Look there, at that woman. My God, just look at her. Affecting everyone around her, so obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. But wait... Watch - you see, I have sent her dessert, a very special dessert. I wrote it myself. It starts so simply, each line of the program creating a new effect, just like poetry. First, a rush... heat... her heart flutters. You can see it, Neo, yes? She does not understand why - is it the wine? No. What is it then, what is the reason? And soon it does not matter, soon the why and the reason are gone, and all that matters is the feeling itself. This is the nature of the universe. We struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it is of course pretense, it is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely out of control. Causality. There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the `why.' `Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. `Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless. And this is how you come to me, without `why,' without power. Another link in the chain. But fear not, since I have seen how good you are at following orders, I will tell you what to do next. Run back, and give the fortune teller this message: Her time is almost up. Now I have some real business to do, I will say adieu and goodbye.

> TOPIC: Communication Transfer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.