Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 4 of 5

It is definitely not a necessary for everyone, - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Dec, 2019 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Coffee Addiction
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 4

Coffee must carry cancer warning label, California judge rules. A Los Angeles judge has determined that coffee companies must carry an ominous cancer warning label because of a chemical produced in the roasting process. Source 9i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

The scent of coffee appears to boost performance in math. Research reveals that the scent of coffee alone may help people perform better on the analytical portion of the Graduate Management Aptitude Test, or GMAT, a computer adaptive test required by many business schools. Source 1p.

Post Date: 13th May, 2019 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Health & Special Psychology

Coffee: How many cups are too much to drink a day? A morning coffee is an essential for many people looking to kick start their day. But while the humble coffee may be a vital feature of the daily grind, how much is too much? Source 8j.

12th Dec, 2019 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Coffee Coffee Coffee

Coffee is life honestly. I get bad headaches if I don't drink atleast a cup. But I like to have 3 to 4 through out the day to really have a good day.

28th Dec, 2019 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I generally only have a cup of coffee a day in the morning, sometimes two throughout the day as a whole, so I don't believe that I've quite gotten to the point where it might be considered an addition… Though I have to admit I do have some doubts on this ruling by the judge. Admittedly, there seems to be studies out there that just about everything has the potential of causing cancer. Where I remember hearing something about cell phones and microwaves with such.

28th Dec, 2019 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

Cell phones do not operate in frequencies that cause genetic damage, at least under our current understanding.

I agree with Bowjangols. Coffee is life; hoist the flag.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee! - Page 4

Honestly I did find that confusing as well, involving cell phones, as it didn't make sense, though involving coffee… Especially in this fast paced new world we live in, with people so often over working themselves, coffee and caffeine has for many became a fact of life, and yes even necessary.

28th Dec, 2019 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee! Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

It is definitely not a necessary for everyone, I honestly don't know how people drink coffee, the smell alone makes me gag. I can hardly be around people if they are drinking coffee.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,