Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 2 of 5

We're probably genetically predisposed - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Oct, 2014 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Coffee Addiction
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2005 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! - Page 2

I love coffee, but some people says it stunts growth? I don't really believe in that, but I sort of believe that it helps your metabolism, if anyone doesn't agree with that you can just say.

starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> Inuyasha </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2006 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I gave up drinking coffee years ago, but before that, I used to love coffee made with all milk, and a bit of sugar, very frothy!

I used to drink it all the time, but now tend to only drink cold drinks.

There is a good shop in the UK that my in-laws buy their coffee from, and they claim that it is good, they do it in different flavors, and also make different 'toppings' to put on for added effect.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Health & Special Psychology

I very rarely drink coffee, but occasionally I would get an iced mocha coffee drink called an "Alley Cat" at a place here called javaCat-5. I always drink it way too fast and end up feeling hyper all day because my tolerance to caffeine is so low. I've avoided getting one for a long time because of that restless feeling. But I do miss the taste...

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2006 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Page 2 Coffee Coffee Coffee

Coffee is essential for me since I work over nights. I find that the best way to drink regular coffee is to put one teaspoon of a flavored coffee in with the regular grounds. My personal favorite is to put on teaspoon of french vanilla folgers in with the regular grounds. Occasionally, I will put a teaspoon of chocolate silk instead, its nice for a treat.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Caffeine withdrawal like a long hangover

The Kiwi obsession with coffee and energy drinks is terrifying a nutritionist who says we don't yet know the full impact over-consumption of these products has on our health. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2014 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

7 frightening facts about caffeine

CAN'T get through the day without downing several cups of this liquid gold? You could be doing your body way more harm than good. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2014 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee! - Page 2

Coffee drinking "in your genes"

PEOPLE"S coffee-drinking habits are linked to their genes, scientists say. Ref. Source 1

8th Oct, 2014 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee! Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

We're probably genetically predisposed towards doing certain things or behaving a certain way but really in the end its simple mind over matter in my opinion.

+  1 2 3 4 5 
> TOPIC: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,