Pick Two Abilities You Would Want

Pick Abilities Want - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2004 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you could have any two abilities, which ones would you choose?

Invisibility

Reading minds

Shape-Shifting

Flying

X-Ray Vision

Being Able to Walk Through Walls

Talk to animals

Super Strength

Controlling the Weather

Super Speed

I would want to be able to shape-Shift aswell as have the ability to read minds.

-Ivy

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2004 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Want You Abilities Pick

Well, obviously reading minds is one! laugh.gif People will be so scared to have me around *evil laugh* and the other one I would like is super strenght.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pick Two Abilities You Would Want Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My first choice would be reading minds. I think it is cool to know and not have to figure out what the other person is thinking.

Second would be flying. I can go places without worrying about paying tickets. laugh.gif!

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Want You Abilities Pick

i'd definitely have to pick flying...heck ya...then i wouldn't have to worry about coming up with the money to buy a plane let alone getting a pilot's license. biggrin.gif

as for the second choice...hmmm....i think i'd go for the invisibility. just imagine what sports would be like with an extra invisible player on your team runnin around..hehehehehe!

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Want You Abilities Pick

I'd choose the two that seem to overalll fit my liking, and desire to cheat!

I'd be a shape-shifter, then shift into something that could fly to get to the other side of the country to visit my boyfriend. Plus, I'd probably shift into something mythilogical, like a dragon, or at least a half dragon. So hence the next choice....

INVISIBILITY!!! *Smiles brightly* Then no one would be after me when I'm a dragon or the like, flying over the country.

MUAHAHA!!! O_O

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My first choice would be Super Strength, so that I could pick up anything. Plus its just cool to be strong! =P

My second choice would be Super Speed. That way I can get anywhere I want in a short amount of time. cool.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2004 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pick Abilities You Want

My choice would be...

Talk to animals.... (Gah! It'd be like a reenactment of The Birds! ....Yes... Yes, and I am their leader..... FLY, MY BEAUTIES, FLY, FLY!! What's that? Yes, I am strange... N-no...I don't tar and feather myself for personal pleasure.... Carl must've told him.... Crap! >.< -=Smiles?=- )

And the second, to shape-shift. ( This way I can hide from carl and no one will see me or laugh at me! Muahahahahacoughhackcoughahahah!)

^_^

25th Nov, 2004 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Pick Abilities You Want Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I would choose shape-shifting as well, because it anables you to hide/ escape quickly and Super speed.

I wanted at first the ability to read minds but then realized some minds were just to nasty for it to be worth the reading!

Also, controlling the weather seemed nice at first, but then I realized that weather is not something to be given to a human being, for he will use it for his own purposes, that way hurting maybe plants. For example, if someone hated rain, and would make it so that there was no rain, eventually we'll have no water, therefore no plants, therefore no oxygen, therefore no life shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> <br /><br />X-ray is pretty useless, so is talking to animals, and walking through walls (and even if it is, you may be able to burst through them with enough momentum and speed, or slide through a small enough crack by shape-shifting.) <br /><br />Invisibility can also be accomplished by shape-shifting, and strength can be gained by speed.<br /><br /><br /><br /> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pick Two Abilities You Would Want

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,