Pick Two Abilities You Would Want - Page 2 of 3

I would, as well, pick shape-shifting and - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2005 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2004 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Pick Two Abilities You Would Want
A Friend

Pick Two Abilities You Would Want - Page 2

invisibility and flying definitly. invisibility because i could get revenge on people who did something bad and i wouldnt get in trouble for it. and flying because then i wouldn't have to buy airplane tickets.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Want You Abilities Pick

cool.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif My first power would be invisibility, so i could sneak up on people and scare 'em pretty bad, then flying just to fly over someone then become uninvisible they would be all like "AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2004 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pick Two Abilities You Would Want Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Read minds then it will not be that hard to figure women out hahahahah and my second choice would be shape shifter

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2005 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Want You Abilities Pick

I will pick Controlling the Weather and read minds. It shall snow in FL in the summer time.

16th Apr, 2005 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Want You Abilities Pick

I would like shape-shifting and rather than just read minds, I would pick telepathy, like smudge said some minds are best left as they are and some are just plain dirty or wrong to read. Case in point if you was to read a mind and then tell them what they were thinking, you would scare them and they wouldn't like you too much more after that.

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2005 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'd pick flying and the ability to walk through walls. Of course, with my flying ability I'd be flying through walls rather than walking through them... And hopefully the ability isn't permanent, as in I'm not always going through stuff like a ghost.

That wouldnt be cool, constantly sinking into the ground ( only when I'm asleep, because otherwise I'd be flying ). Wake up and find yourself blinded by rock and magma at the center of the Earth. Very strange.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2005 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Pick Abilities You Want - Page 2

QUOTE (Xari @ 10-Aug 04, 12:32 AM)

I would want to be able to shape-Shift aswell as have the ability to read minds.
-Ivy

Shape-shifting gives almost endless possibilities if handled properly, which seems absolutely cool, combined with superspeed I can be anywhere I want to be and also keeps waste of time to a minimum (I really do not like to waste my time)

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2005 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pick Abilities You Want Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I would, as well, pick shape-shifting and mind-reading. :3 Shape-shifting is just something incredible cool to do, while mind-reading would save me the probing of my self installed bullsh*t detector (which isn't very accurate anyway.)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pick Two Abilities You Would Want

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,