Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jan, 2013 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Halloween 2012
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2012 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012

What are your plans for Halloween 2012?

Some things to consider:

* Costumes for the kids or for the adults
* Decorating the home
* Special recipes

See our general Halloween page: Source 1

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2012 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Halloween

Each year I get a heap of candy and wait by the door. I just love seeing the kids costumes specially the younger ones they look so cute!

2nd Oct, 2012 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Halloween 2012 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Family demanded that the Halloween decorations go up, so they are up. Each year I put them away carefully so we don't have to buy new ones. We also have costumes set aside in the same manner and because we have three boys they can rotate costumes although I don't know what the oldest will put on this year because he outgrew last year Halloween's costume.

8th Oct, 2012 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Halloween

I could hardly find any Halloween stuff with all the Christmas decoration on display! I read something once that said sellers make more money selling Halloween stuff than they do at Christmas when they do a time / comparison ratio - how scary is that.

23rd Oct, 2012 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Halloween

I have always liked Halloween, but now I starting to lose interest in it, but I don't think that I will lose all the interest in the future, because I have always liked to get candy in Halloween!

23rd Oct, 2012 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Halloween 2012

I don't know how many Halloween-ers will try to dress up as PSY based on his Gangnam Style video but I've already seen ads online for the costume. Is this something you will do?

Halloween 2012
Halloween 2012 (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2012 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Halloween 2012

That Gangnam costume is a riot I would love to see someone wearing it tonight but if they come trick or treating at my house they have to do the dance first laugh.gif

1st Jan, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Halloween 2012 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I don't know the circumstances surrounding these costumes but it seems the whole family were involved - now this is going all the way.

Halloween 2012
Halloween 2012 (Hover)

> TOPIC: Halloween 2012

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,