Matrix Comics

Matrix Comics - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 25th Aug, 2013 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Matrix Comics
14th Aug, 2004 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Comics

Matrix

Did anyone know there are a host of Matrix comics available on the official website that can be read online in their entirety? It is great, because they offer some insight into the beginnings of Zion, etc. I have only read one so far, but it was very interesting. It is labelled, 'The Miller's Story' and it explains how the first inhabitants of Zion went up to the earth's surface to steal wheat seeds so that they could grow grain for making bread. Take a peek when you get the chance too at whatisthematrix.com

Matrix Comics
Matrix Comics (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2004 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Comics Matrix

Matrix

I have passed throught the Matrix web site before, I especially enjoyed the long essays and theories on the subject, but I will also need to check out the comics too - thanks for pointing that out.

Matrix Comics
Matrix Comics (Hover)

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Comics RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Title / Writers / Artists / Volume / Comments

Series 1 pin-ups by Vince Evans, Geof Darrow, Aron Weisenfeld and Michael Kaluta /

"Goliath" / Neil Gaiman / Bill Sienkiewicz, Gregory Ruth / 1 / A short story; illustrations were added at a later date.[1]

"System Freeze" / Poppy Z. Brite / Dave Dorman / 2 / Short story; new illustrations were added when it was included in volume 2.[2]

"The Man Who Knew Too Much" / W. Wilbur W. / W. Wilbur W. / / Removed from the website.

"Sweating the Small Stuff" / Bill Sienkiewicz / Bill Sienkiewicz / 1 / Spencer Lamm is credited under plot in the comic strip but not in the Volume 1 contents page.

"Dejà Vu" / Paul Chadwick / Paul Chadwick / 2 / Originally printed to coincide with the release of The Matrix as a promo comic.[3]

"Morning Sickness" / John Gaeta, Grant Niesner, Thomas Proctor, Brett Hartshorn, Dan Rosen, Noah Mizrahi, Sean White & Jamie Pilgrim / John Gaeta, Grant Niesner, Thomas Proctor, Brett Hartshorn, Dan Rosen, Noah Mizrahi, Sean White & Jamie Pilgrim / / Created by staff of visual effects house Manex Visual Effects which worked on The Matrix.

"Bits and Pieces of Information" / Lana & Andy Wachowski / Geof Darrow / 1 / Written as the first of a four part story,[4] aspects of this story were later incorporated into The Animatrix short film "The Second Renaissance". Artist Geof Darrow worked as a concept artist on all three Matrix films.

"Wrong Number" / Vince Evans / Vince Evans / 2 / Vince Evans only credited for "Art" In the comic strip, but for "Plot & Art" In the Volume 2 contents page.

"Farewell Performance" / Jim Krueger / Tim Sale / 2 /

"A Life Less Empty" / Ted McKeever / Ted McKeever / 1 /

Series 2 / Series 2 / Series 2 / Series 2 / Series 2

Series 2 pin-ups by Peter Bagge, Paul Chadwick, John Van Fleet, Keron Grant, Ted McKeever and Tommy Lee Edwards / Series 2 pin-ups by Peter Bagge, Paul

"An Asset to the System" / Troy Nixey / Troy Nixey / 2 /

"A Path Among Stones" / Gregory Ruth / Gregory Ruth / 2 /

"There Are No Flowers in the Real World" / David Lapham / David Lapham / 1 / Parts 1 & 2. Also released with Stray Bullets #2 for Free Comic Book Day in 2002 by El Capitan Books.

"Broadcast Depth" / Bill Sienkiewicz / Bill Sienkiewicz / 2 / Included a hidden QuickTime movie.

"Butterfly" / Dave Gibbons / Dave Gibbons / 1 /

"Day In... Day Out" / Ted McKeever & Keron Grant / Keron Grant / / Story by Ted McKeever, script by Keron Grant.

"Burning Hope" / John Van Fleet / John Van Fleet / 1 /

Matrix Comics
Matrix Comics (Hover)

25th Aug, 2013 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Comics Matrix

Matrix

I've never really took on the comics version of the Matrix trilogy but I'm interested to know if it provides any further insight into what the Matrix is about?

> TOPIC: Matrix Comics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.