Innocence Of Muslims

Innocence Muslims - Studies of Islam - Posted: 15th Sep, 2012 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Innocence,Muslims Desert Warriors and Innocence of Bin Laden - an independent film that has caused a massive outcry across the Middle East because of the way it portrays Islam and their Prophet.
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Innocence Of Muslims

Innocence of Muslims

'Innocence Of Muslims': Man Admits Role In Anti-Islam Movie:

The self-proclaimed director of "Innocence of Muslims" initially claimed a Jewish and Israeli background. But others involved in the film said his statements were contrived as evidence mounted that the film's key player was a southern Californian Coptic Christian with a checkered past. Ref. Source 1

Innocence Of Muslims
Innocence Of Muslims (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Muslims Innocence

U.S. braces for more violence from anti-Muslim film

The Obama administration was caught by surprise by the ferocity of the Sept. 11 attack against the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed the ambassador and three other Americans. Now it is bracing for another potential eruption of violent demonstrations in parts of the Muslim world after Friday's weekly prayers traditionally a time of protest in the Middle East and North Africa.

Source: Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Of Muslims Islam Studies

Western embassies attacked in Sudan

Demonstrators in the Sudanese capital Khartoum have attacked the German and British embassies in the latest protest against an anti Islam film. Ref. CNN

14th Sep, 2012 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Muslims Innocence

I just saw it and I can understand why it created a stir. The film maker is purposely looking to invite anger in the Muslim world by not just talking about their prophet in a biased way but also in a vulgar way. I do not agree that anyone should be killed over it as has already happened but the video is a disgrace.

14th Sep, 2012 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Muslims Innocence

I do not believe this film is the cause of the outcry's in the Muslim world. I am more inclined to believe that it is excuse certain individuals are using to kill and to shout "Death to America" . The attacks were too planned (Use of rocket propelled grenades and assault rifles) to be a spontaneous response to a stupid video.
I am sick of the whole region. If they are going to destroy themselves over a blaspheme, we should oblige them.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2012 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Of Muslims

U.S. Identifies anti-Muslim filmmaker

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal authorities have identified a Coptic Christian in southern California who is on probation after his conviction for financial crimes as the key figure behind the anti-Muslim film that ignited mob violence against U.S. Embassies across the Mideast, a U.S. Law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Thursday. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2012 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Muslims

Two wrongs don't make a right. Knowing how Muslims regard their religion the creator of this film definitely wanted to anger them because he knew beforehand what kind of reaction he would get but the question is why?

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2012 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Muslims Studies Islam

Anti-American violence sweeps across Muslim world:

In all, there were protests in at least 23 nations, stretching from Morocco to Indonesia and from London to Mogadishu, Somalia. At least seven people died from the violence. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Innocence Of Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,