Innocence Of Muslims - Page 2 of 5

QUOTE but I don't see you (or other - Page 2 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 19th Sep, 2012 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Innocence,Muslims Desert Warriors and Innocence of Bin Laden - an independent film that has caused a massive outcry across the Middle East because of the way it portrays Islam and their Prophet.
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2012 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Innocence Of Muslims - Page 2

Australian police tear gas anti-US demonstrators in Sydney :

Police in Sydney, Australia, fired tear gas at protesters staging a demonstration against the anti-Islam film that has sparked mass public outrage across the Arab world. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2012 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Muslims Innocence

Name: Yamir

Comments:So... A guy creates a video interpreting his version of the events of Mohammed and it causes an uproar in the Middle East and everyone is wondering why. Let's not act ignorant that the US is very much in the Middle East invading almost every country there. How will you feel if your invader came into your country to dictate everything and on top of that make fun of your beliefs and what you hold sacred? This is an insult.

16th Sep, 2012 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Of Muslims Islam Studies

I understand that point but does it mean that people have to be killed over it, I don't think so.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2012 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Muslims Innocence

Anti-U.S. Outrage over video began with Christian activist's phone call to a reporter:

Morris Sadek, a Coptic Christian who lives in suburban Washington, D.C., whose anti-Islam campaigning led to the revocation of his Egyptian citizenship earlier this year, had an exclusive story for Gamel Girgis Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2012 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Muslims Innocence

More threats to US government personnel

Al Qaeda's affiliate in North Africa urged Muslims in the region to kill U.S. Government representatives in response to an online film that mocks Islam's holy prophet, a statement posted to a militant website said Tuesday. Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb called last week's death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens after an attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi a "Gift." Ref. CNN

19th Sep, 2012 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Innocence Of Muslims

The entire muslim world is immature, and the entire western world is naive.

Equating the wrong of offending a religion and the intentional murder of innocent non combatants is in itself an immoral act that cannot be argued. I do not care for the Islamic religion as I once did (I once considered the muslim religion to be a force for good).

I was naive. I now realize anyone that anyone who argues that offending a prophet should be punished by execution, or equates the offending of a prophet to murder should not be considered a legitimate part of the conversation (Most of the Palestinian people and the Middle East.)

I say keep offending them with all of the free speech that we can. When they fight back with force, meet them with deadlier force until those who believe that murder is a legitimate form of expression are dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2012 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Muslims - Page 2

international QUOTE
I say keep offending them with all of the free speech that we can. When they fight back with force, meet them with deadlier force until those who believe that murder is a legitimate form of expression are dead.

I cannot believe that you are saying this. Your statement is very irresponsible and immature. I agree with you that death shouldn't be a form of punishment in this case but I don't see you (or other people) condemning the actions of those who PURPOSELY tried to get Muslims to this point. Why they hate so much? Why are they doing that? Should freedom of expression be used to insight people to violence?

Dbackers I'm quite worried about your statement.

19th Sep, 2012 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Innocence Muslims Studies Islam - Page 2

international QUOTE
but I don't see you (or other people) condemning the actions of those who PURPOSELY tried to get Muslims to this point

The reason many people will not condemn this video (including myself), is that in doing so, we equivocate the filming of a stupid movie that mocks a religious view, to the murder of individuals. If the Muslim world as a whole would leave the middle ages and choose to handle verbal mocking with legitimate debate and condemnation, I would be more then willing to condemn the making of a single video.

The fact is Stupid, offending, unneeded, or otherwise worthless media comes out every day. Not many in the US or Europe are killing embassy officials when their religion is denigrated in art and music. [..]

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Innocence Of Muslims

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,