Your Activity - Page 5 of 8

My participation here has changed significantly - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2007 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: How would describe your activity here?
  Stinks, but I have no time       2.70%
  I think about this place but never reach the point of logging on       8.11%
  I think I come on regularly enough for my satisfaction       18.92%
  I am here pretty often for a busy person       29.73%
  I rather peep so my activity level is terrible       5.41%
  I am as active as can be and proud of it       32.43%
  Really, none of this is a big deal for me       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you an active member in the community?
17th Apr, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 5

Almost a year later, and my activity level seems to be making a slow decline. I am still enthusiastic about my participation but perhaps not as obsessed as I was the first two or three months. I find it very helpful to monitor other members participation levels when I try to decide who to vote 'Member of the Month'.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2007 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

Well, I haven't been around for some time, but still think of the community frequently. I have just found that I am not interested in much discussion these days.

21st May, 2007 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think I am a very active forum member. I try to participate whenever I see a topic that captures my interest. At present, I am trying to learn how to debate. This is not one of my strong points as you all may have noticed! wink.gif But I am slowly beginning to learn the ropes. I try to respond at least ten times per week and no lower than that. Lately, I am challenging myself by exploring topics that I would normally avoid like the plague. The purpose of this challenge is, to broaden my perspective and hopefully, grow out of my bashful ways!

21st May, 2007 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Activity Your

I think I am pretty active in the community. Usually at night, when the kids are asleep is when I reply better to the many topics we have. During the day I try to browse around and moderate when necessary.

Rather off topic, but...
I am challenging myself by exploring topics that I would normally avoid like the plague.

Like the Trini controversial ones? laugh.gif

7th Jun, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

I do try to keep my activity level up as I think it does reflect on how I feel about the site. I do enjoy the games and rpgs but the forums I think are the real backbone here and is what will keep people here. I am guilty of seeing some one has a very low activity and I did not reply because of it. Of late I am trying to ignore this item as all deserve equal respect and when I do not reply to lower participation levels I think that is me just being rude and a bit arrogant.

14th Jun, 2007 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Your Activity

I would say it is highly subject to change based on my job. I might visit daily for long periods when I am in one place or not on a major project. However, when a big project or emergency comes up at work, I can be gone for a while. Last year was really a challenge! Hopefully no new emergencies or life consuming projects...

I might miss the 2 angry women that visit me when I log on after this post!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2007 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity - Page 5

Angry women is an understatement, They look frenzied and ready to kill.

I am finding it easy to keep my participation level high, because I use the forum and rpgs during work, I'm at work 6 days a week, 1 post a day it really isn't asking for much plus I am really enjoying some of the topics. very interesting.

I am already very fond of this site after being a member for around a week.
Great work guys

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2007 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

My participation here has changed significantly over the past few years. Please respect my position to decline all requests which delve into specific reasons. This forum is well moderated. It always has been, and I trust that it will continue to be for a long time to come.

As far as consistent participation anywhere online... I spend more time beta testing these days than anything else. I also have several "real world" issues/causes that demand my time, various gifts, and talents. Some I have discussed openly on these forums. I'm not adverse to occasionally contributing to some of these topics within certain boards.

My stance: There are activities that pay the bills, and those that pay in spiritual equity. These can be called "vocations" and "avocations," respectively. Vocation-wise, I don't know of many people who can afford to work for free. In terms of avocations, I share only when my experience, strength and hope may be of value to another fellow human being. I do not participate anywhere online for points, praise, popularity, or whatever.

I've always been a "hexagonal peg," both online and in the "real world." If the manner of my participation on this forum is ever in question, please feel free to discuss this with me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Your Activity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,