The Trainman

The Trainman - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 30th Jul, 2014 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Aug, 2004 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

The Trainman

Matrix

A thought just came to me... why is this guy so scruffy looking? Everyone has clean cut appearances, but he looks like a vagrant. The significance of that is for the purpose of cosmetics or is there a meaning? Maybe he represents the Greek myth of the cloaked skelenton that carries the dead over the River Styx?

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2004 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Trainman The

Matrix

I would say that is a fair assessment of the Trainman JB. We would have to believe that he too was a program that was now under control of the Merovingian, and the programs had the ability to choose how they looked in the Matrix, right? So, the question is why did he choose to potray himself in this manner; was it for the shock factor, or was it because he was forced to go back and forth in an endless world?

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2014 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

The Trainman
A Friend

The Trainman RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I believe [h]e choose this appearance for the same reason anyone would. Once you have nobody, once you become a loner, you stop caring about your appearance and in this man's case he wanted people to know. He wanted them to see that he didn't care.

9th Jul, 2014 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Trainman The

Matrix

Not sure I'm following you. So he wants to be a loner, but for what purpose, just to be left alone and to show he doesn't care? How does that help him or what he does? Actually its all the opposite, he is meticulous about time and is very concerned about how everyone travels on 'his' trains.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2014 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Trainman The

Name: Master

Comments: The Trainman has power but its limited to his location. He probably looks the way he does so it will be correct for him to always be around train stations like bums usually are otherwise people might wonder why he is always there.

30th Jul, 2014 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

The Trainman

Matrix

international QUOTE
He probably looks the way he does so it will be correct for him to always be around train stations like bums usually are

True, never thought of that but then wouldn't someone at some point wonder why this bum is able to be riding the trains all day?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Trainman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.