Which Matrix Character Are You?

Which Matrix Character You - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 17th Apr, 2006 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Now is your chance to let loose you inhibitions and open your mind to: Which Matrix Character Are You?

NOTE: You MUST use the Quote tags to post your result here along with your comments.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

You Character Matrix Which

Matrix

I wish I can have her beauty! laugh.gif I got the following:

international QUOTE
Persephone - you have a dark side, but get bored easily and will at times give help to a stranger

28th Feb, 2006 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Which Matrix Character Are You? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

international QUOTE
Morepheus - your belief carries you to no end, and it sometimes gets you in lots of trouble

Me, get in trouble? No way!

28th Feb, 2006 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

international QUOTE
Seraph - you are quietly watching over things and yet very concerned at how they are evolving

Hmm - too bad I saw the matrix so long ago I don't know who this person is! But the description seems to match me pretty well.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2006 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I got:

international QUOTE

Jada - you are mostly about kicking butt when it needs to happen, but unfortunately decisions in the past leave you with regrets

Up to a point makes sense, I do sometimes brood about things, but to be honest I don't think it likely that I would have made such decisions in 1st place.

Reconcile Edited: JB on 4th May, 2013 - 9:45pm

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
Seraph - you are quietly watching over things and yet very concerned at how they are evolving

Pretty close to the truth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Which Matrix Character You

Matrix

international QUOTE
Trinity - you know what you want and you go out to get it - even if it means your own life in the process

I get what I want? Sounds sort of selfish...

17th Apr, 2006 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Which Matrix Character You Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

international QUOTE
Trinity - you know what you want and you go out to get it - even if it means your own life in the process

The funny thing about this is I'm really flexible IRL and someone once said to me. "Wow, Mols, you are like Trinity!" I just laughed. But, this was funny!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which Matrix Character Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.