PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일 - Page 2 of 3

Its kind of a double edged sword. If he didn't - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Dec, 2012 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gangnam Style
26th Sep, 2012 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일 - Page 2

To me, the almost the WHOLE song is in Chinese, and the only words I hear from that song is in English this "Oppa Gangnam Style!" Anyway I am starting to get peeved from that song! tongue.gif

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2012 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Style Gangnam PSY

The song is Korean not Chinese. I know most people tend to say that anything Asian is "Chinese" but that's like saying anything British is American. There is supposed to be a part 2 to this and PSY! has to come good if its going to be a hit like this one.

3rd Oct, 2012 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't like musics and songs that has an language that English speakers don't understand, but what is more ridiculous most English people like this song! Plus this song is full of Korean words! tongue.gif

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2012 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일
A Friend

Page 2 Style Gangnam PSY

Play by post,

A translation of Oppa Gangnam Style would be: Big brother (referring to the singer, Psy) is Gangnam Style. Oppa is a term that females call an older brother or older male friend?

What is "Gangnam Style" exactly? Well Gangnam is district in Seoul, Korea, where people are well-to-do and of a certain class, "Like Beverly Hills," says Psy. The irony is, the song and the dance routines are not high class and it is meant to be a parody of the "Gangnam" lifestyle.

5th Oct, 2012 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Style Gangnam PSY

Thanks for answering. I kind of found out that after I posted the question because PSY! has an interview with Ryan Seacrest and he talks about the song and said the same things you did.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2012 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일

Billion free views pays off for Psy

As South Korean popster Psy caps off an unprecedented 1 billion YouTube views for his giggle-inducing Gangnam Style, the cash registers are ringing even though he gives his song away free. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2012 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

PSY Gangnam Style 강남스타일 - Page 2

international QUOTE (Krusten @ 2-Oct 12, 8:32 PM)
There is supposed to be a part 2 to this and PSY! has to come good if its going to be a hit like this one.

This is why most singers/bands hate having a huge smash hit early in their career; it"ll force unrealistic expectations with the public. If PSY does make another video, people will expect it to be as good, if not better than this one. Talk about pressure!

27th Dec, 2012 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

PSY Gangnam Style 강남스타일 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Its kind of a double edged sword. If he didn't come out with a big bang then no one would take on his second release but since he has proven that he is a top class entertainer everyone will now stay tuned but you are right the pressure is on. I'm anxious to see what he comes up with, is there a release date?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,