Bruconero Introduction - Page 20 of 24

Well, you are half Asian so, maybe, it doesn't - Page 20 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th May, 2013 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,327
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Bruconero Introduction - Page 20

Wife will be needing her own laptop unless you're the one stealing hers to use for yourself. laugh.gif

You should invite her, that we can get to know the real Italian and maybe she might even see the post with your marriage proposal *smirk*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

Sorry to disappoint you, K, but my wife is not Italian: she is Indonesian. The laptop is a shared good so, what can I do? Moreover she needs it for working and deserves to come first.

As for the marriage proposal, is not a problem at all. She already gave up with me (laugh). No, seriously, she knows I like to joke and it doesn't annoy her. Actually, is the opposite. Sometimes is her pushing me to go on when I start teasing on someone. But her favorite is turning my jokes against me. We have a restaurant here. Once, there was a young girl often coming to our place and trying to hit on me in a shameless way. Joking, I said to my wife that I had an admirer that was younger, prettier and richer than her. Few days later, that girl came with her parents and presented a marriage proposal. I was totally embarassed. Only at the end of the day I learnt that my wife told that girl that she was nothing more than a friend to me and that I was very interested in knowing the girl better! Wicked!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Fantastic! You've met your match. Does she speak English well? How did you guys meet? Hope you don't mind me prying but I find these things really interesting.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,212
Flag Posts: 1,222
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 358.84 FP
Charm: 21

Page 20 Introduction Bruconero

international QUOTE
Few days later, that girl came with her parents and presented a marriage proposal. I was totally embarassed. Only at the end of the day I learnt that my wife told that girl that she was nothing more than a friend to me and that I was very interested in knowing the girl better! Wicked!

Sorry if I sound like party-pooper but that's very mean, maybe the girl was really interested in you and didn't know you was married? I don't know, lying to someone (the girl) in order to make fun of someone (you) else is cruel.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Mar, 2008 - 7:42am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction Bruconero

I was kind of thinking that too plus she is a customer, not really good for business but I'm curious, did she come back after this?

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

international QUOTE
Sorry if I sound like party-pooper but that's very mean, maybe the girl was really interested in you and didn't know you was married? I don't know, lying to someone (the girl) in order to make fun of someone (you) else is cruel.

Here is Indonesia, things are slightly different than in our countries. The fact that the girl came with the family right away, proofs that we were not wrong about her. Probably is the parents that told her to come to our place to "Try to get the Bule" (Bule is the local term for "White Skin"). Foreigners are a very yearned prey amongst locals. Not many of us in my area and everybody knew since the beginning that I was here (I was, and still am, something like an oddity). I'm sure that the girl didn't care at all about me, I was just a good solution for marriage in the eyes of her family. You have no idea how many times a mother or a father offered me the daughter as spouse (laugh).

In the big cities is different but where I live girls at a certain age have to find a husband or become "Strange", "Unwanted". Having a foreigner as the husband of the daughter is a sort of status symbol for some people. The poor want you for the money, the rich for prestige: in the end everybody wants you (laugh). I had offers to get somebody as a second wife also (this is a Muslim country and for some people polygamy is perfectly normal).
Ok, not everybody is like that, many girls like you for what you are (specially if you are white, something like an obsession for them. You have to be careful about what you buy: they put whitening even in deodorant stick rolls!). But the girl was just a hunter, no need to feel too much for her. She probably got somebody else somewhere else.

To answer to your question, Krusten, I met my wife in Italy when us both were having holidays on the seaside, near Venezia. We visited each other for some years (very expensive relationship....) and, before getting married, we had to choose one of the two countries. That's how I ended up here.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Bruconero Introduction - Page 20

It might be cultural but I still think it might have been with a bit of help. Anyway thank you for sharing more about you, that is a super international relationship.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 20

Well, you are half Asian so, maybe, it doesn't surprise you learning that in some countries in this part of the world arranged marriages are still common. By the way, can I ask you from which country one of your parents come from? Just out of curiosity. No need to answer if you don't feel so.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 24 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,