Bruconero Introduction - Page 3 of 24

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Oct, 2012 - 10:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Bruconero Introduction - Page 3

JB, I think I solved the problem with double posts. You were right: is connected with the Member Wars board. When I get a connection error while posting there, my post still makes it through, while anywhere else is lost. I'm not able to see it, no matter how many times I reload the page. It'll only show up after I restart my phone. Misteries of ancient technology (laugh)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bruconero

I figured it was the Theme, have you tried using the Quick Reply option rather than Add Reply to see if it makes a difference?

Also, you do know that the Member Wars Board has its own dice right? See here: Source 2 unless you cannot see frames on your phone.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Bruconero!

Glad to have you onboard! Sorry to hear that your house got robbed sad.gif

By the way, I sort of understand how you feel living in a new country away from the one you're used to. I am a third culture kid and am a Canadian living in China going to an American school. I've never been to Indonesia, but I've been to Malaysia and Singapore. There is something about the southeast asian countries that are very comely, and I enjoyed my vistes there.

I also read that you're interested in Dungeons and Dragons. I am also looking into Role-Playing Games in general. Since it's hard to find people to play a tabletop RPG, I look to play role-playing games online. I'm involved in the Future Earth Sci-fi RPG here and I'm trying to create a character for a Star Trek RPG.

Cheers,
Corsava

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2012 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Page 3 Introduction Bruconero

JB, I never tried the quick reply, for no particular reason. Worth trying anyway. As for the dice roller, I'm aware there's one here as well, but I prefer the one from [..] because loading that page is less costly being only 4kb (without images). My provider charges are based on the actual internet traffic, no monthly packages here for mobiles. Sob!

Hi, Corsava, nice to meet you too. Living far from home is never easy: I miss my city, my friends, my country. But, as you remarked, this part of the world is particularly welcoming for us foreigners. Specially if the locals realize you are really trying to get integrated. I've never been in China, what I know about it comes from the stories I heard talking with the numerous Chinese living here. Well, see you around: who knows we will become partners in an RPG here?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Bruconero

I don't think I could use a forum like this with any phone it would drive me nuts. I must have a large screen with a proper keyboard and mouse to function.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

Hi, Fair Maiden. Yes, let's say that using a phone for partecipating in this forum is not the most comfortable choice but, at the moment, is my only choice. The most annoying part is the limit I have on digits when I post. I always have to summarize everything, loosing the possibility to present my opinions in depth. That's why I've been active only in the rpg sections. Hopefully, I'll be soon able to upgrade my device (if not a laptop, at least a better phone) so I can become a more active part of the community.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2012 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction - Page 3

JB, is some time I'm browsing the World of Medieval board and my interest in your rpg is growing at high speed. I would like to apply for RPGer status (my posts count is doped, since it includes the double posts, but I should be over 30 already). Thank you for your attention.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2012 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community role-playing games runned by JB that require this status. For some role-playing games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless GameMaster likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish you to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,