Bruconero Introduction - Page 21 of 24

Yeah, I know the place. Can be. If you want - Page 21 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Jun, 2013 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,327
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Bruconero Introduction - Page 21

Who said I was half Asian? wink.gif I think there is some mixture to me but mostly Chinese. I do know about arranged marriages, I think its silly because it cancels out love but I don't want to get into a discussion about that and have the mods on me. I've seen some threads about it around here somewhere.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

Oops. When I saw your profile (I check all the people in the games I join mainly to have an idea of the time difference) I read you are mixed Asian and I thought you had an Asian parent married with an American. Sorry.

So, probably my wife speaks [Chinese] better than you (laugh).

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,327
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I don't speak it at all sad.gif I'd like to but its hard enough mastering English.

Your wife speaks English? As good as you write it?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Page 21 Introduction Bruconero

She speaks English well but her grammar is quite messed up. The problem is that here they don't study it very well at school so everybody tends to learn it by themselves unless they join some private courses. She would become the worst nightmare of the moderators if she joined (laugh).
Moreover she is more the "Social Network" Type, real time chat and sharing pictures.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bruconero

Bruconero, do you speak Bahasa Indonesia fluently?

If you do, I think I can find some people who want play Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

Yes, I'm fluent with Bahasa and I can speak a basic Javanese as well but I'm afraid it will not be enough for playing Dungeons&Dragons: many specific terms that I don't know in Indonesian. I would need some time to learn the specific words even if I guess we would be mixing Bahasa and English like you guys often do when talking about technical things. I could see if the younger brother of my wife could help: he is good with English and he is a gamer so he will have lots of knowledge to share...

But, anyway, how would you plan to do that? We don't live very close to each other: I'm near Jogja.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Bruconero Introduction - Page 21

What I meant was not playing on table but play by post too. I think some people in [..] site will like Dungeons & Dragons too.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Referencing other communities or sites to sway members is not allowed.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2013 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 21

Yeah, I know the place. Can be. If you want to see if people is interested in it, no problem. But I don't promise anything because I'm already very busy with the games here and I don't know if I could manage something else.
Is stimulating, anyway. My Indonesian is better than my English sometimes and it would be fun to try a game in Bahasa.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 24 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,