Bruconero Introduction - Page 22 of 24

Wait, wait, wait. What does this mean? Am - Page 22 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 22

Heal Body Through Mental Affirmations is where you can continue this discussion as the information is relevant to the health board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

I've seen that several members experienced a difficult period lately and I'm no different even if my problems are nowhere as big as those some of you guys are having. Things are a little bit better now but I will need a couple of months before I can get back to my usual levels of participation.
As somebody already remarked a few days ago, problems never come alone but in packs. I have two very important deadlines in the month of July: I have to renew both the contract of my house (Easy level) and that of my business (Hard level).
While I will just extend the house, I'm planning to move my business to a more interesting location which means a freaking huge load of work to be done in what now is less than a month. To help me with my duties I had, in less than three days, my right foot's tendon injured (Almost can't walk), my phone dead and my car broken. It meant I had to go to work limping most of the times, when nobody could pick me up. At the same time, my internet connection (The one for the laptop) is often off because of the provider so, some days, I couldn't even get online.
Now my phone and my car are ok again and I only have to patiently fix my foot and wait for my internet to get back to normal (Change provider, somebody would say, but is not so easy: only few companies cover the area in which I live).
But, since my plans for the future had to slow down during almost a month, I will be terribly busy until end of August, probably.
My apologies to everybody if I will be missing or answering late sometimes.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Wow! keep us updated and don't worry about your game lagging will fill it with a lot of RP among each other.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Page 22 Introduction Bruconero

I'll be praying for you. (That's my thing, the only way I know to show support to someone whom I can't really help.) Be waiting patiently for you in game. Be blessed, and I hope everything starts going smother for you.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction Bruconero

I will try not to lag but it could happen. In these days I will be probably very active because I'm "Grounded". The doctor ordered me to stay home five days if not my foot will never get better. He kindly said that if I keep pushing it he will not be able to help me anymore. He was smiling but quite threatening (Here they smile even when they tell you to f...off (Laugh)).
So now I'm home, taking medicines, resting and forced to keep my ankle higher than my head (Don't ask me why, I'm just obeying the orders...) which is not so comfortable. Staying all the day home is terrible. I woke up at 3 in the morning today and fortunately my internet connection is working even if little bit slow. I think I will keep posting until my wife realizes I'm sitting in front of the laptop and starts shouting because I'm not keeping my ankle higher than my head (I really think the doctor wanted to have fun on me with that thing: what's the connection with a tendon injury!).

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Bruconero Introduction

It is the RICE Method to promote healing. Have a fun recovery.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 22

Bruconero: Post merged to Blog. All Threads concerning that issue is closed.

Stefflabunny: Post removed. That issue is closed. No need to revive or reference what cannot be done in this community.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 22

Wait, wait, wait. What does this mean? Am I free to talk about any subject I like or there are some issues that are taboo here? The answer to this question is very important for me because I find a big difference between conforming to the rules (Which is a must) and being censored. Any general issue should be posted in this Thread, I was told, so why my goodbye to a member has been moved to my blog? No sexual, racial or otherwise offensive references in it and I didn't criticize the behavior of the administrators of the website (Which I know not being allowed).

Why all the Threads related to Kittenpunk have been closed immediately? This never happened when other members decided to quit and there's nothing about it in the written rules. Why nobody is allowed to talk about that? What's going on here?

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 24 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,