Bruconero Introduction - Page 23 of 24

Hi there. I'm very sorry to hear about - Page 23 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Aug, 2013 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 23

Hi Bruconero. I understand your concerns, if you were censored then your message would have been modified or deleted completely. In this case, it was just moved. This particular event is a sensitive one for the members that were invited here by the former account holder, some of which are still here, some of which are still writing privately about it.

Your intro is about you and not topics of discussion, therefore reviving this situation that we specifically closed and using your intro thread to do it causes a repeat of what we want to avoid: re: Persephone's message to Stefflabuuny who replied. Also I want to be clear that I am not adding this in to rehash this issue either but merely to answer your question of why the posts were moved. Hopefully you can understand that not everything that happens on the forum can be easily seen by the members.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

I just don't understand all this secrecy. If people want to talk about it, let them talk about it. She was not deleted without warning or forced to leave: she decided to quit because not finding herself in tune with the way things are managed here.
I don't see the problem. Commenting on what happened is normal since she was very present in some boards and was an active member, posting and interacting daily. What makes this situation look strange is not what happened yesterday but the reaction to it. "Hiding your sister will make people think that she is your lover", meaning that when covering things people will become suspicious even about the most innocent of the issues.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

This is frustrating. Are we debating how things are handled here again? Why is it necessary to give all this explanation for decisions we take in this Community? It seems like Moderators and myself now have to answer as to why they do the things we do. Persephone and Support have clearly said why the action is taken, if it were "Secret" Then they would just do it and not even give you a Reply. Just let it die.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Page 23 Introduction Bruconero

Hi Bruconero, I hope you are feeling better! I am praying for you and your family. Sending you all my thoughts of healing and well being.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction Bruconero

Thank you, Canabusis, I really appreciate it. Yes, I'm better. I had fever only for one day and also my foot is slowing getting better. Is already three days that I'm back to work and getting busy again as always (Laugh).

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Bruconero Introduction

Glad to hear that your feeling better. I pray all keeps going well for you as well. Be blessed and I hope you keep us informed on how you and your family are doing!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction - Page 23

Please wait my husband [yes]? He will came back.
A very bad thing happen yesterday Sunday and he still not well. He can't sit and write right now. Now he is in hospital ten days. Got operation. Still need time.
Thank you.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2013 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 23

Hi there. I'm very sorry to hear about Bruconero. What's wrong? What happened to him? sad.gif Hope it is not serious and he is fully recovered soon! Please send all my good wishes.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  « First of 24 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,