Bruconero Introduction - Page 5 of 24

Your last post (Fairmaiden's Blog) - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 10:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 5

Hi again Bruconero! It's not strange really, you had a lot of double posts that made it look like you were more active than you were but if the system expunges it then your true post count will show along with your activity.

It takes about 3 posts a day to keep your activity at 100%, you are only expected to maintain 75%, so you will need to get your activity up or a moderator will prevent you from continuing in the role-playing games that have this requirement. Try posting in the actual topics of the community as well, most of your posts are in your intro thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

My double posts were already subtracted when I dropped from 37 posts to 33. Since then I only double posted twice. Moreover, mathematics is on my side: I joined exactly one month ago and I have 51 posts. That's more than 45%.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Not sure I understand your last post Bruconero. You asked why the percentage is below 75% and I answered. Even if you use math you will need to know the exact post average per day to work it out. I gave you an estimate of 3 posts per day. If we use that versus your post count and the date you joined then that's still way below 60%. No one is forcing you to keep up your activity, you can always stay with participation in the Member Wars board.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Page 5 Introduction Bruconero

Support, I don't want to be annoying and I do appreciate that you took interest in this matter. I was the first one pointing out the fact that my [participation] and post counter were too high, when I asked for RPGer status. At that time, my double posts have been already subtracted and my [participation] dropped. Since then, I double posted twice. How can be that two posts less actually halved my [participation]? Moreover, since I'm only rising 1% every time I post, I would need 55 new posts to get to 100% and that's much more than 3 posts per day. That's why I think there's a mistake. I only joined since 30 days

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Bruconero

The reason you saw that sudden decrease is because there is a code that checks to see if the Member is Registered less than 30 days, if they are the percentage rate is calculated differently giving you the illusion that you are more active than you are. It is set this way because when someone just joins and posts a bit the Activity rate skyrockets, but it is not accurate. I have adjusted that just now so the illusion for them does not make anxious RPG Members see stars after the 30 days.

The rate at the moment to keep up Activity is about 3.4 Posts per day for 100% Activity. Therefore, yes your observation of the sudden decrease is correct, that is because the true calculation rate for your Account is now correct now that you are here for 30 days.

With that said, Support is also correct in saying that you need to get out there and Post if you want to keep up your Activity because regardless of how you try to play with the numbers your Activity IS below 75%, and once it is you should not participate in my role-playing games until you raise it >= 75% unless you plan to support the Community and Upgrade then Activity rating does not matter.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

Ok, that explains everything. Thank you JB for the feedback. I will work to push up my partecipation rate. In the meanwhile, can I still be active in the Medieval rpg or I should stay in stand-by?

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Bruconero Introduction - Page 5

I already answered this, and it also says it clearly within your Posts in Medieval.

international QUOTE
...you should not participate in my role-playing games until you raise it >= 75% unless you plan to support the Community and Upgrade then Activity rating does not matter.

Nothing personal, but if we make exceptions for you then we need to do it for everyone and then it is no longer a rule just a flimsy statement.

UPDATE:
I have adjusted the code so there is also a 60 day leeway, but you should keep your Post count way above 75% because after 60 days it will revert to normal.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Your last post (Fairmaiden's Blog) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

11. Do not post in a Member's Blog. Use the "Make A Comment" option to reply in their Introduction Thread.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.
----

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,