Bruconero Introduction - Page 8 of 24

You're getting into this place really - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Dec, 2012 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2012 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 8

Hi Bruconero! I see you've been busy getting into Dungeons & Dragons here, good job. I merged all your deity posts into one "Religion" post as multiple posts for that isn't necessary .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2012 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

[..] I kept them separated to avoid people getting bored reading a long post. I thought it would be more clean also. Moreover the job is far from being finished: I was planning to add other 4 tomorrow and single entries as players create new gods or they manifest themselves during the game. But is okay, anyway, no problem.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2012 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

The constructive posting policy of this site doesn't allow for boredom wink.gif. You can't have consecutive posts one after the other. You can always add more to any thread you just can't do it one after the other in succession as it can be seen as spamming / just raising your post count which may not be the case for you however the rules are for everyone. I hope you understand.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2012 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Page 8 Introduction Bruconero

Support, I posted the rest of my gods but in the same way as yesterday. The problem is that my phone can't go down a line, so I would post an endless single paragraph (like I usually do). I have to use my wife's phone then but it has a limit of 512 digits per post. Can you please merge the gods like you did before? Sorry to disturb but this is the last one, I promise. By the way, there's also a double post upper in this Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2012 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Introduction Bruconero

Thanks for letting me know about the double post in this thread, I removed it but for the other I had long since merged it before you could write out your message but thank you for the explanation.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2012 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

Thank you. I usually try to avoid such situations, logging in from an internet cafe' if I need to write very long or complex posts (like for starting my setting). But the game is about to start and I wanted to have everything done by today. Is very hard to attract players: being timely and responsive is my only weapon to gain their trust. Thank you again for your help.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2012 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction - Page 8

I wanted to edit my last post in the adventure thread of the Member Wars board, but for some reason I ended double posting. Sorry for the inconvenience. Looks like giving extra work to the administrators is a second nature for me. Can somebody fix it please? Sorry again and thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

You're getting into this place really fast... In all the games and even running one yourself in member wars that's really cool. I've seen so many join saying how much they want to do and then they disappear so its nice to see someone committed.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,