With Whom Do You Relate?

With Relate - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Which one of the Matrix characters do you think best fits your personality and represents you.
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

With Whom Do You Relate?

Which one of the Matrix characters do you think best fits your personality and represents you. Consider your temperament, will and overall demeanor and then select any character - good or bad. State why you selected that character.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Relate You Whom With

Matrix

It is a battle between Morepheus and the Architect for me, yeah I know, they are nothing alike, but I am a bit of both. I am straight forward and sometimes unforgiving when it comes to having things go the way they are supposed to, yet at the same time I like the belief of miracles and deep thinking that Morpheus portrays, it reminds me a lot of myself sometimes.

19th Aug, 2004 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

With Whom Do You Relate? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Good question. I saw the three Matrix movies and without a doubt, I feel related to Trinity for several reasons. She is a very straightforward woman (like I am), she is not afraid of anybody but at the same time she is a loving person who is willing to do anything for the person she loves. smile.gif

1st Nov, 2004 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Relate You Whom With

Matrix

I felt connected to the oracle. Not that I claim to know everything (Well, how could I after all of the mistakes I've made on this forum laugh.gif ), but I am philosophical in nature, and of all the movies, I liked the scenes with her the best.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 1st Nov, 2004 - 2:55am

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

With Whom Do You Relate?
A Friend

Relate You Whom With

I'm Neo through and through, I believe that I'm some one that just hasn't found his purpose in life yet, but I believe that I play an important role once I do find it.

12th Dec, 2004 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

With Whom Do You Relate?

Matrix

I think I relate to Seraph the most. I am faithful to those close to me, but very quiet and I dont say a lot. However, when it is time to take action, I am ready and willing. The more I watched the movies, the more I have a great respect for the Seraph character!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2005 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

With Whom You Relate

Matrix

I identify myself with Morpheus. The main reason for this is that I can follow my beliefs "all the way". Also, like Morpheus, I can be a leader and a good friend.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

With Whom Do You Relate?
A Friend

With Whom You Relate Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Unfortunately, I related to the Frenchman most. He believed that everything came back to causality. He had the upper hand be he knew the cause and the effect, both sides to the equation. While I'm not quite as arrogant, I believe much the same as he did when it comes to the way the world works. If you have no bargaining chips, why come to the table?

> TOPIC: With Whom Do You Relate?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.