If You Were In The Matrix...

If Matrix - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 13th Jan, 2006 - 8:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What would you look like?
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

The Matrix allows those that are plugged in to visualize themselves in a manner that you see apparent in the movie. If you were 'jacked in', what would you look like in the Matrix? Feel free to be original - basically you are describing the coolest you.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Matrix The Were If

Matrix

I believe I would have a sporty look (loose fitting sweater with baggie pants and maybe some kung fu shoes, but probably in some dark grey or brown, not necessarily black. Of course I would have the shades, but it would be slimline similar to what that blind guy wore on Star Trek Voyager. Why this you ask? I would feel more comfortable and ready to fight that having to worry about all that getup.

19th Aug, 2004 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

If You Were In The Matrix... RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I would be dressed in a fit black leather pants and a black turtleneck sweater, wearing black boots of course. My hair would be very long and loose. No shades.

19th Aug, 2004 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Matrix The Were If

Matrix

No shades.

Huh? spock.gif, but that is half the outfit gone! Where will be the element of cool? By the way, it sounds to me like you are making a mix of Trinity with Persephone?

19th Aug, 2004 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Matrix The Were If

Matrix

Where will be the element of cool?

I'm already cool, I need no shades to be cool tongue.gif

By the way, it sounds to me like you are making a mix of Trinity with Persephone?

Yep, I like Trinity's attitude and Persephone's look. smile.gif

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think I would have the same sort of clothing as Seraph, 'except with Morpheus' shades

oh yea...and all the weaponry that Neo carried with him in the original Matrix when he and Trinity saved Morpheus biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2006 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

If Were The Matrix...

Matrix

If anyone has seen Equilibrium then they know what I am talking about here for the look.

It is a leather long coat sort of like Neo's but stops at the knees and seems to wrap halfway around my body, buttoning at one side with a open-front collar that covers the whole side of my neck and behind. I would merely be armed with twin automatic pistols, nothing big. Besides, I wouldn't rely on Guns so much as hand-to-hand boxing.gif

I would have smooth shades like Agent Smith's in the first Movie, however, they would wrap around a little giving a sort of lifeless look. My Hair wuold be spiked up, a messy spike. I would have leather pants as well and SWAT black boots with the Pant legs hanging down so you only see the bottom part of the boots.

Reconcile Edited: Seraph on 12th Jan, 2006 - 6:33pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Were The Matrix... Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

I would in a pair of raggy sweat pants and a wife beater, no socks, but sneakers, old and worn out. laugh.gif

Just kidding, I would be very serious. I would have black pants that are fitting but are flexible. I would have a leather pull over vest with no sleeves covered by a body length leather trench coat and a pair of mirror shades. I would have a custom shoe that is sturdy like a boot but flexible like a running shoe. One has to be ready to run from the agents if need be. My leather pull over vest would have built in gun holsters on the sides and in back for a shot gun.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Were In The Matrix...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.