How Many Miles

How Miles - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can you jog without stopping?
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

How Many Miles

You must maintain a jog for this to work or in other words both feet must not be on the ground at the same time. The measurement is in miles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

How Many Miles
A Friend

Miles How

Right now I'm getting old and not in the shape I used to be. i run occasionally but only 2 miles. I'd like to work up to 3 miles again. i used to regularly run 5 miles per day and my record was 10 miles without stopping. But I was much younger then.

20th Aug, 2004 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

How Many Miles Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My longest without stopping was 12 and after that I never attempted to break it. There was a time I used to run seven miles a day, can you believe that? Now, running a mile is an impossibility if I do not stop at least two or three times.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

How Many Miles
A Friend

Miles How

My longest run without stopping is 5 miles. Every Friday in the Army we do a company run. I am 33 years old and have to keep up with my younger soldier's. ( 18 year olds) shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

4th Apr, 2005 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Miles How

I used to be able to run about 2-3 miles when I played football all the time. Yesterday, I started running again and ran for 0.8 mile, because I had set a limit to where we would stop. Plus I was running with my 10-year old and didn't want to kill her on our first run. I felt ok though and wasn't out of breath, so I probably could have finished the mile and probably added 0.5 mile on to it. I didn't time myself, because I hate checking to see how long I've been working out. We ran the 0.8 mile, then walked briskly back, and it took us about 25-30 minutes total.

> TOPIC: How Many Miles

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,