Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - this is all about Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review
19th Sep, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review

I would like to start a Pathfinder campaign. In Rise of the RuneLords, a complete Pathfinder campaign outline there would be lots of battling, dungeons to explore, and puzzles to solve. It is very similar to the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition, based on a d20 game play system. I would like to attempt to make it a faster paced Role-playing Game where I would update the game daily with the exception of more complex scenarios in which may require two days, and possibly even multiple times a day as player participation allows. In the event of very slow players I would update the game and assume said players would just go along with the majority of the participating parties actions so as to keep players interests peaked. I would like to know if I could gain enough interested players to start such a campaign also any helpful insight is much appreciated.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2013 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Review Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

You have my support, Canabusis! I would definately like to join in a faster paced game. You are a descriptive storyteller and an active poster, so I think you would make a good GM. I don't know how many players you need to start a game, but even just two would fun.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 23rd Sep, 2013 - 11:27am

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Sounds interesting I would love to join but with a faster paced game and the weekends being hard for me I am sure I would slow you down on weekends. I think the going along with the majority of the people is a excellent way for me to remain part of the game without too much time loss.

24th Sep, 2013 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

I thank you both for your support, I hope to gain at least three players to start possibly four. I think it would make for a more well rounded party. I am not concerned so much that you can not keep up your posts as long as you are willing to allow the party to make decisions when you are not able to do so. I have high hopes that this will move the game along at a pace that would allow for slightly faster leveling and advance within the campaign. If you know of any others whom may be interested please direct them to this thread. I would like to start game threads as soon as possible with administrations approval.

24th Sep, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Canibusis, I have question about your game, if you have the administration's approval, I wanted to know how advanced will your scenario is going to be? Will the game require players who have a lot of experience on Pathfinder?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 24th Sep, 2013 - 10:20pm

24th Sep, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Canabusis)
...would like to know when you feel I have reached a level of player participation that would allow me to start gaming threads for character creation, rules setting and questions, and a main game thread?

Once you have two active Players willing to join in you can start. You can have the 4 Threads you mentioned but ensure you label them starting with "Canabusis'..." So the Threads are unique to you.

international QUOTE
I would need to be allowed to post at least four links within my rules, settings and question thread for the building of characters and setting related information, very similar to Icon's gaming threads.

So long as they are to the official Pathfinder site material, no problem. Make sure that you carefully outline the process of creating a Character or anything related to your game so multiple links are not added with each future Character created.

international QUOTE
I would also in the event you feel I have gained adequate player participation and game thread format like to request GMaster status.

You don't need to specifically have GMaster status, you already have that inclusive as a Premium Member.

international QUOTE
I would like to over the course of time and with your approval like to have character stats windows for in game use...

So long as your game becomes consistent and has many participants we will be happy to facilitate that for you.

After you have created the four Threads I will have to come in and format it as well as add in the Pathfinder clause.

Also, please ensure to follow the information here: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master. Anything else related to your Game please keep it here or within your actual Game Thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2013 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Review

Felipe,
My scenario is going to become pretty advanced as the game really progresses. It is a Pathfinder game outline, intended to give GM's guidance in there story. From the Guide and idea's I have I think it will be a lot of fun and exciting to play. I had not heard of Pathfinder until I played in Icon's game, I very much enjoy it and it is similar to Dungeons & Dragons. I think that if you read all the information provided for the players, you could create a character fairly easily.
You don't need any experience in Pathfinder to get started, and you learn with time, some reading, and asking questions.

In the event that you need help, I am more than happy to help you. I was once new to all the games in the Member Wars Role-playing Game threads, and had trouble making characters at first. I was blessed to have such great help and guidance from the GM's and administration, so I want to be just as helpful. If you don't understand something feel free to ask.

JB,
Thank you very much for all your help, time, and patience. I can not thank you enough!

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 25th Sep, 2013 - 7:37am

25th Sep, 2013 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

international QUOTE (Canabusis)
I think that if you read all the information provided for the players, you could create a character fairly easily.

The problem is that I am not able to get access to the Pathfinder sites (For some reasons), so I can only see some of the rules of the game from the GM's post in this forum. So this means it is not possible to create a character even though I don't have enough information about Pathfinder?

All I know about the game is that it is similar to Dungeons & Dragons. Even though I don't have much experience about it because I am a beginner.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,