Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

Canabusis' Rise Runelords Rpg Main Game - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2013 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
25th Sep, 2013 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise of the RuneLords Pathfinder Role-playing Game Main Game Thread

This thread is intended for the Main Game thread. Players with already approved characters please refer to the map and information within the Rise of the RuneLords players guide (PDF Format) referenced in the Rules, Setting, and Questions thread for in game play reference to the town of Sandpoint.

I will try to update the game as many times as possible in a day as player participation allows. I will update the game daily with the exception of complicated encounters that may require more time. If you do not post within a 24 hours to 2 days maximum, The game WILL be updated and you will be assumed to go along with the party's actions. Please post in your introduction thread if you will not be able to post for what ever reasons you may have. If you do not state that you will be absent (In your introduction thread) from game play and do not post before 1 weeks time your character will be taken out of play or given over to another player to play.

Rather off topic, but...
"This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com."

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2013 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion awoke in his room at the Rusty Dragon. He washed his hands and face in the wash basin, and the sat in quiet meditation for an hour as he said his morning prayers to Iomadae. After he recited his prayers, he put on his armor, making sure it fit snug against his body. He slung his shield across his back, and afixed his longsword and scabbard to his left hip. Finally, he slid his dagger in its sheath on his right boot. He knew that he would probably not make use of any of his equipment today, but a warrior of Iomadae is always prepared for what may come.

Gorion had been in Sandpoint for a week, and while a few residents resented his worship of Iomadae, most of the townsfolk were very kind and respected him. He went downstairs and sat at the bar, and ordered his breakfast.

"Good morning Ameiko, Iomadae has blessed us once again with another beautiful day. I'll have my usual for breakfast." As Ameiko prepared his breakfast, Gorion continued conversation with her, "The new cathedral is coming along nicely, when do you expect it to be finished? I only hope that I can gather enough followers of Iomadae so that She may have a place in the cathedral."

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 27th Sep, 2013 - 12:10pm

28th Sep, 2013 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ameiko grins at Gorion as he greets her. "It's a fine morning" She nods knowingly at his order for breakfast. "From what I've heard the construction of the Cathedral is done, They have only to do some decorating. I don't know that they'll add her to the temple being as they have little room with the six other shrines dedicated to the gods. But before the first temple burned down they each had their own simple building connected by open walk ways. Perhaps they can give her a shrine of her own with walk ways that could connect her." She shrugs at her own idea and continues to finish the preparations of Gorion's meal.

When she's done she flops his platter in front of him and starts to yell orders at the help, wiping her hands on a greasy cloth. Being busier then usual with the upcoming consecration and the over flow of travelers she tends to the other guests, taking orders and busying herself with the cooking.

Her meals are almost always very spicy, but not overly so. The food that comes from her kitchen is almost as nice as the view of her at work.

28th Sep, 2013 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Gorion finished his meal and placed 3sp on the counter for payment. He looked around the bustling tavern and saw many new faces that he had not seen a week ago. He thought to himself that he was lucky to have gotten in town early and secured a room. He decided that he would take a walk around the town, and visit a few shops that he had overlooked.

As Gorion exited the Rusty Dragon, Market Street was noticebly more congested than it had been earlier in the week. He crossed the street to the Sandpoint Boutique. He had walked by it several times before and noticed some artwork and other interesting items inside, but had not visited the shop yet. As he entered, he looked around at all the unique and exotic items. He approached the counter and introduced himself.

"Greetings, I am Gorion Keldorn, Paladin of Iomedae. You have a very interesting shop here. Please, tell me about some of your wares. I am particully interested in things from far away lands."

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 28th Sep, 2013 - 9:07pm

28th Sep, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

As Gorion enters he see's a vast array of differing items, exquisite dolls, paintings of such quality they appear almost as if they had actually captured the scene with in them. You notice odd tools on one wall made with great craftsmanship.

You approach the counter where Hayliss is dusting some of her wares. She turns to you as you catch her attention with your greeting. "I'm Hayliss Korvaski, and Abadar has guided you to the right place. Everything you see is from some distant place on Golarion. If you have interest in something particular and you have a real interest to buy then I will tell you more. I don't have time to be bothered with a history lesson on all the rare items I have." She looks at you as if your a child trying to steal candy. She seems an ill tempered type that thinks herself better then everyone. She turns her attention back to her dusting as you pause to reply.

She continues her dusting for all of about five seconds before she gives you a look with her eye brows raised and curtly says, "Well, I don't have all day!"

Out of Character:: I forgot to tell you to choose three spells that you will be able to cast as if they where a higher level.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 29th Sep, 2013 - 5:26am

29th Sep, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Gorion was especially fond of the artwork that was displayed, but knew that purchasing it for himself would be selfish, and impractical since he was just a visitor to this town. He looked toward the wall of tools.

"These tools are made with expert craftsmanship, do you have any small blades, perhaps a knife or a dagger, that is made with equal expertise." Gorion then notices a table in the corner with toys on it. "And these toys, tell me a bit about some of these toys."

Out of Character:: I won't get any actual spells until level 4, but I choose:
Bless
Cure light wounds
Magic weapon

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2013 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game

Hayliss appears quite annoyed, "I do on the rack next to this back wall." She says as she shuffles to the rack and stares at you as you gaze at her wares. "I doubt you can afford such luxuries, as the cheapest of my daggers is 200 gold pieces." She continues to stare at you with indignation.

As you look around the weapons are masterwork quality. Some pieces you have never seen the likes of. Hayliss's crude attidute towards you makes you feel uncomfortable as you try to looks at her lovely items.

29th Sep, 2013 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Gorion studies the daggers intently,

"Those are quite beautiful, but you are right, they are out of my price range."

He then walks over to the table of toys and looks them over. He picks up a small, tattered ragdoll, and underneath he finds a small figurine of Iomedae. She was holding her shield in front of her and had her sword raised above her head. The figurine was quite worn, with the paint chipped and scratched in several places, but on the shield was the untouched symbol of Iomedae, a longsword pointing down with sunlight radiating out of the hilt. He held up the figurine and asked Hayliss,

"What about this figurine, it is quite worn, surely it is reasonably priced?"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.