Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 2 of 95

Gorion looks at Samar with surprise in his - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Oct, 2013 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (95) »
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Approved Players, the GM updates the RPG here.
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game
29th Sep, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 2

"It is an old piece, dated about one hundred to two hundred years, not quite known. It is as priceless as the daggers you seek." Hayliss states rudely. By now you can tell that if anything you asked about was in your price range she would hike up the price so as to make it out of reach. You can sense her unwarranted hate for you.

"Now if you don't mind, I don't have time to give you history lessons. I knew you wouldn't be able to afford my wares let alone truly appreciate them. I must be getting on with my cleaning theses things aren't going to dust themselves you know. Now be on your way."
She says condescendingly to you, in hopes you will leave her shop, as you hesitate for a moment she continues with, "Now don't make me call the city guard." She gestures with her hands trying to scoot you toward the door.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2013 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion senses Hayliss's hate for him and starts towards the door,

"Thank you for letting me browse you wares, Ma'am. You have a very nice shop."

Gorion exited back onto Market Street and walked west towards the market. The market busier than it was a few days earlier, with more vendors and patrons alike. He walked around looking at all of the vendors wares, if he saw a nice blade he would inquire about it, but after seeing the toys in the boutique, Gorion was really searching for some toys that he could take to the orphanage.

30th Sep, 2013 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you wonder the market place you find a small cart with a kind old man with wooden dolls of animals of all sorts, bears, tigers, lions, men, women, babies, aurochs, storm roc's, lizards, and many more little figures all carved with craftsmanship and care. You see his small cart surrounded by children listening happily to his tales of hero's.

30th Sep, 2013 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Gorion approaches the cart and stands in the back of the crowd, listening to the old man's story of a brave adventurer that rescued a maiden from a band of goblins. The children listened and watched intently as the man acted out the story with his wooden dolls. As he finished the first part of the story, the children immediately started asking questions and voicing their thoughts on the story.

"Now, now" Said the old man, "You'll have to come back after lunch to hear the rest of the story, but I think you will all be surprised by the outcome. He(Laugh)."

As the children dispersed, Gorion approached the cart,

"My my, you and your stories are quite popular! Greetings, I am Gorion Keldorn, and may Iomedae bless you for your kindness. These toys are made with great care, did you make them yourself?"

30th Sep, 2013 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Game Main RPG Runelords The Rise Canabusis

"Well met Gorion, my name is Samar Dogah may all the gods bless you young man." He says with a bobbing of his head that makes his long gray hair dangle into his face. "I have indeed made these, I find peace in bringing children happiness, they are our future. One day they may become hero's." He stretches out his hand in greeting taking your hand in both of his hands as he lightly shakes it.

"How may I help you Gorion?" He says with a great smile and some more bobbing of his head.

30th Sep, 2013 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

"It is very nice to meet you Samar. I will be visiting the orphanage later today, and I would like to take a couple of toys to donate."

Gorion looks over the cart and finds a very nice warrior in full plate armor, and an expertly crafted black dragon. He holds them up and asks,

"What would you take for these two, sir."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2013 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game - Page 2

Samar hearing that Gorion intends to take the toys to the orphanage riffles threw the toys and picks out a few more, a whittled baby that looks to be wrapped in a blanket all wood, a bear, a lizard, a beautiful lady, and a goblin. He hands them to Gorion. "Here there are many children there and I think they will need these to play out their own heroic story. Give me what you think fair for the two you chose and promise to tell them a story.... The children's happiness will be payment enough." Samar says with a wink and a smile.

1st Oct, 2013 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords RPG Main Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Gorion looks at Samar with surprise in his eyes, "Kind sir, you are truly a beacon of light in a dark world. May Iomedae shine her light upon you for all of your days." He hands Samar two gold pieces, "I shall take these toys to the orphanage and tell the children there a grand story, and if you ever need a favor from me please do not hesitate to ask."

Gorion shakes Samar's hand and continues west through the market towards the orphanage. As he turns onto Gaffer's Walk he sees the large structure that houses Sandpoint's more unfortunate children. As he enters the front door, Gorion can hear the laughter and conversations of the children echoing through the hallways. He approaches an instructor sitting in the lobby studying their next lesson.

"Good day, my name is Gorion Keldorn, I am a divine warrior of Iomedae and I would like to make a donation to your fine institution." He pulls the toys from his backpack to show the instructor, "I would also like to tell the children a story, and help out in any way that I can."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords RPG Main Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.